Her face when I fan told her "Britney I love too much"

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

41 minutes ago, Pablitonizer said:

I always wonder what it'd feel like to be so famous and having strangers come up to you and say 'I love you'. I'd feel awkward like hell, I mean you don't even know me for real :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Anyway, I love you Britney :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

at the early stages of her career and during her prime am sure she enjoyed it and found it very flattering

but during con we only got glimpses of Britney actually enjoying the interaction with her fans when she was forced to to almost everything for 14 years 

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Pablitonizer said:

I always wonder what it'd feel like to be so famous and having strangers come up to you and say 'I love you'. I'd feel awkward like hell, I mean you don't even know me for real :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Anyway, I love you Britney :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Yes, it feels so weird, I think I wouldn't handle fame I'd probably freak out or isolate myself or something idk, or I would know to handle it with some help, I rather work behind the scenes, to be able to explore ideas, turn into movies, characters, write songs, concepts, fashion, visuals, photography, this is something that I love and it sounds way better and fun.

Edited by Jup1ter

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.