Jennifer Lopez planning major comeback in 2025 to get revenge on Ben' after he broke her heart

Here for it.

J.Lo is an inspiration because you know what. She gets up when she’s down. She does the damn thing. The movie/doc: huge risk but she did it anyways. She has egg on her face again with the breakup but you know she will overcome this. She’s a worker. She’s definitely in the realm of the Katy’s and madonnas. 
She’s an inspiration to the motivated types. Britney does inspire me to change because I don’t want to end up in a dire situation, like her. So yeah she inspires in general but it’s on the other side of the coin. its somethin: different

Anywho i almost got teary eyed. Go JLo we love you!!! Go girl go 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 hour ago, AII said:

She might have a chance with The older tunes, but there's no way she's making a comeback anything new. She is very not liked right now to say the least. 

She used to be our mama about now she ain't our mama ... She made that very clear🤷‍♂️

4 minutes ago, K-man said:

It doesn’t matter if Ashanti or Christina Milian is sing her music or she works with the hottest song writers or producers… her career is DONE! 

spacer.png

She is definitely a queen of stealing vocals 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.