Is Attacking Mental Health & Calling Members Psycho's Now Free Game?

Just now, Wendy Williams said:

God thank that place is now in safe from you :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

What's it safe from? Not you.

Nobody is there, your lie is so transparent really if anyone really asked themselves why someone would make all those accounts you lied about to go sit in a forum alone?

There are no threads there, no members and nothing going on.

Your lies are not going to get over easy boo.

No one would make accounts to be over there with nothing happening, either gather your proof or admit you lied and those aren't my accounts.

If you continue to push that narrative of lies, you'll have to be held accountable as that is defamatory.

3 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Then go hang out with fraudulent Manuela.

:clownery_makeup_meme:

And you are begging her now for help

2 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Please stop! It's embarassing for you at this point! IF YOU GO TO THE POLICE THEY WILL JUST LAUGH AND LOCK YOU! stop!

@Wendy Williamsdon't answer to this troll anymore, it's a really waste of time!

"I HAVE PEOPLE THAT WORK IN Law enforcement" MY GODNESS!!!

falling-laugh-hysterically-clqnya601h9m8 Ok I'm out! It's too ridiculous!

Exactly :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

If someone lies about you on the internet, you can file a report with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3). The IC3 is a central hub for reporting cyber-enabled crimes, including scams and frauds. You can file a report with the IC3 even if you're not sure if your complaint qualifies

CGirl stop lying, you had an account(s) there and as a reward for your behavior I changed your profile picture :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

And you are begging her now for help

Exactly :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

CGirl stop lying, you had an account(s) there and as a reward for your behavior I changed your profile picture :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

You're putting Manuella's site at risk and the funny part is you'll lie tooth and nail thinking you won't have repercussions.

Defame me and I'm not playing.

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

If someone lies about you on the internet, you can file a report with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3). The IC3 is a central hub for reporting cyber-enabled crimes, including scams and frauds. You can file a report with the IC3 even if you're not sure if your complaint qualifies

My Godness, they have people who are robbed, who are attacked in the streets, who get stabbed for 20 euros and you want and think in your little head that they will take you seriously because someone may lied about you on a Britney Spears forum??? Please! Please! It's ridiculous at this point!

And make sure you clean all your DIRTS before! Because if you created fake accounts for harrassing people, that's cyber enable crimes as well!

Anyway, byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye! I'm done! It's too much!

• Love 1

Seriously, are you sick? :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

Seriously, you and Manuella better gather proof that I have all those accounts on her website.

I do not and since you keep pushing this narrative of lies, you're leaving me no choice but to take action.

I'm sure she's proud of her mod putting her site at risk.

3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Seriously, you and Manuella better gather proof that I have all those accounts on her website.

I do not and since you keep pushing this narrative of lies, you're leaving me no choice but to take action.

I'm sure she's proud of her mod putting her site at risk.

I'm sure your parents would pat you on the back for your past deeds and your current behavior. :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

My Godness, they have people who are robbed, who are attacked in the streets, who get stabbed for 20 euros and you want and think in your little head that they will take you seriously because someone may lied about you on a Britney Spears forum??? Please! Please! It's ridiculous at this point!

And make sure you clean all your DIRTS before! Because if you created fake accounts for harrassing people, that's cyber enable crimes as well!

Anyway, byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye! I'm done! It's too much!

Unfortunately, this pensioner has no life and is still here, tormenting everyone with his bile. 

I'm sure your parents would pat you on the back for your past deeds and your current behavior. :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

Will you admit those are not my accounts if not you push me with no choice.

We will need you or Manuella to gather the IP's of all of those accounts and the times they posted so I can counter it with my IP and what I was doing when whoever was on that site.

None of those are me, and if you're unwilling to admit that that is very defamatory. 

Will you admit those are not my accounts if not you push me with no choice.

We will need you or Manuella to gather the IP's of all of those accounts and the times they posted so I can counter it with my IP and what I was doing when whoever was on that site.

None of those are me, and if you're unwilling to admit that that is very defamatory. 

Unfortunately there are not available IP addresses, just under posted comments (and since you were banned faster than one Tom & Jerry episode, no comments were left). I was just looking at your profiles for putting your IP addresses to IP block list, but can't find them :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

Unfortunately there are not available IP addresses, just under posted comments (and since you were banned faster than one Tom & Jerry episode, no comments were left). I was just looking at your profiles for putting your IP addresses to IP block list, but can't find them :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

So, you have no proof? Okay then stop accusing me if you have no proof.

It's not me, I'll still need Manuella to gather the info.

You're not getting off this easy, since you clearly admitted there's no ip addresses, you have NO CLUE who it was.

Which in turn your baseless claims are DEFAMATORY. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I'm more than willing for the cops to investigate this and turn over my IP address and my info to prove your lies.

Edited by DiamondCircus

So, you have no proof? Okay then stop accusing me if you have no proof.

It's not me, I'll still need Manuella to gather the info.

You're not getting off this easy, since you clearly admitted there's no ip addresses, you have NO CLUE who it was.

Which in turn your baseless claims are DEFAMATORY. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

What's the point of getting IP when you surely have a VPN? You are just like Abdul in such things :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

What's the point of getting IP when you surely have a VPN? You are just like Abdul in such things :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

I don't have a VPN that's another lie, show proof of your accusations.

I'm sure Manuella is going to be thrilled with this hassel to prove your lies and baseless claims.

You do know that the cops can trace my internet history off my computer and phone.

None of it will turn up being on Uniflop making all these accounts.

I don't have a VPN that's another lie, show proof of your accusations.

I'm sure Manuella is going to be thrilled with this hassel to prove your lies and baseless claims.

You do know that the cops can trace my internet history off my computer and phone.

None of it will turn up being on Uniflop making all these accounts.

She will be "thrilled" for things you said about her and universe :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Even @Jordan Miller has respect for Manuela and can talk nicely of her despite she has a "competing" site. You just lack respect for others, don't you?