Is Attacking Mental Health & Calling Members Psycho's Now Free Game?

People get up and arms when they come for Britney's mental health and try to diagnose her when they haven't treated her or have access to her medical records.

So, the hypocrisy in here from people calling members psychos and saying they need to be in mental intuitions is disgusting.

It clearly shows here in the rules calling people 'psychos' is against forum rules.

So why has this member been skating on it for weeks? Clearly had they been reprimanded they wouldn't have this train of personal hate.

If this is allowed, please let us all know because it can easily be dished back.

Example posts that violate our Community Guidelines:

Here are some real-life examples of replies where members received Warning Points for violating our Community Guidelines.

Example 1: This post incites hate. The language is aggressive and offensive. 

Example 2: Name calling.

"Quit quoting me, you psycho."

This is just the last few weeks there's tons more.

There's one thing to have debates on Britney and celebs and throw fun shade, yet the rules indicate the things this person is doing aren't allowed.

Why have they skated for so long while others haven't?

• Haha 1

OMG... The crazy psycho playing the victim... AGAIN! You already did a post like this few weeks ago with another member!

Didn't you said and acted like my posts where all non-sense posts? Then why making a thread about it? I'm almost flattered

I could do the same, because until proven otherwise, I DIDN'T SPEAK ALONE! Right? You said yourself awful things, toward me and mostly toward Britney!  Fortunately for me I DON'T HAVE YOUR TIME to go look at your old posts and make a post about it!

A MOD ALSO ALREADY ASKED YOU FEW MONTHS AGO TO STOP SPAMMING HER WITH YOUR COMPLAINING ANNOYING private messages! Leave them alone!

I don't remember calling anyone else a crazy psycho here except YOU and your 2 other trolls friends! Why are you playing the victim while it's only facts?

Someone said you needeed a conservatorship few weeks ago! Ex members from Britney-Universe came here because they wanted to fight with you, I don't know what you did to these people but the grudge was huuuuuuuuge and it's not for NO REASONS!

SPENDING ALL DAYS AND NIGHTS HERE FOR BASHING A WOMAN It's everything except normal! You looooooooooooove to see Britney struggles in her life, jump on any occasions to talk about Paul, what kind of crazy obsession is that??? It's like Britney herself did something awful to you! Let it go... But you can't right? That's why you are a sick!

• Love 2
Just now, Johanpapz said:

OMG... The crazy psycho playing the victim... AGAIN! You already did a post like this few weeks ago with another member!

Didn't you said and acted like my posts where all non-sense posts? Then why making a thread about it? I'm almost flattered

I could do the same, because until proven otherwise, I DIDN'T SPEAK ALONE! Right? You said yourself awful things, toward me and mostly toward Britney!  Fortunately for me I DON'T HAVE YOUR TIME to go look at your old posts and make a post about it!

A MOD ALSO ALREADY ASKED YOU FEW MONTHS AGO TO STOP SPAMMING HER WITH YOUR COMPLAINING ANNOYING private messages! Leave them alone!

I don't remember calling anyone else a crazy psycho here except YOU and your 2 other trolls friends! Why are you playing the victim while it's only facts?

Someone said you needeed a conservatorship few weeks ago! Ex members from Britney-Universe came here because they wanted to fight with you, I don't know what you did to these people but the grudge was huuuuuuuuge and it's not for NO REASONS!

SPENDING ALL DAYS AND NIGHTS HERE FOR BASHING A WOMAN It's everything except normal! You looooooooooooove to see Britney struggles in her life, jump on any occasions to talk about Paul, what kind of crazy obsession is that??? It's like Britney herself did something awful to you! Let it go... But you can't right? That's why you are a sick!

Reported

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Wow so much time... Exhale is really the love of your life! Miskine! And then you have the nerves to attack Britney on her love relations while you can't even have a boyfriend to take care of your mental health!

Sorry, I won't and will never understood trolls behavior! I never went on a Xtinct board to trash her! Never!

4 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

This thread I- video-20240330-082804-edit-ezgif-com-spe

@Princessmimi is possible to move this thread to "exhale members only" section?

Edited by Wendy Williams
Just now, itsxrichiexbish said:

what a sad situation. 

Very sad some of us might disagree on Britney and throw shade, one thing you can say is I've never talked to you like this, nor have I personally insulted members, mental health, called people what this user has ect.

We can disagree about Britney, and go back and forth, that user has went so far beyond. 

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Very sad some of us might disagree on Britney and throw shade, one thing you can say is I've never talked to you like this, nor have I personally insulted members, mental health, called people what this user has ect.

We can disagree about Britney, and go back and forth, that user has went so far beyond. 

so very very sad. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Coming on a initial Britney's board! Bashing her days and nights! PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL and crying when HER FANS ARE SAYING ENOUGH!!!

Wow... That's something!!!

You don't like yourself when people attack your Xtina, then why do you think people will STFU forever when you keep bashing Britney everyday, making fun of her, attacking her choices, criticizing her everyday?

It's a thing to not support everything Britney does! I don't myself! And alot of members here don't share the same thoughts than me! It's totally fine! Like Dark Willow, we talk and I respect this member thoughts and I love to read this member posts because this person is smart, some of them made my mind change too! It's how people debate intelligently on a board! We can't do anything with you! You're just a troll!!!

Just now, itsxrichiexbish said:

honestly u guys should just stop replying to this thread. the lightening fast response times from the op is kinda scary. i really do hope they find a better support system, exhale is not it. 

The gas lighting doesn't work hun, we're not going to avoid mental heath attacks.

Nice try though. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1