What's your favorite Britney music video look?

Oh god, there’s so many that I can’t pick just one. Besides the one you posted @PerfectLover., here’s a few other ones I really love..

spacer.png(Everything about this look was perfect)spacer.pngspacer.png(Ths outfits and hair in Boys were perfect. The high pony slayyed).spacer.png(She looked like the ultimate BAD bi+ch in this one).spacer.png(so iconic).spacer.png(the short hair looked so good on her).spacer.png(She looked so elegant here).spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png(I’m in love with all her looks in Work Bi+ch).

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Oh god, there’s so many that I can’t pick just one. Besides the one you posted @PerfectLover., here’s a few other ones I really love..

spacer.png(Everything about this look was perfect)spacer.pngspacer.png(Ths outfits and hair in Boys were perfect. The high pony slayyed).spacer.png(She looked like the ultimate BAD bi+ch in this one).spacer.png(so iconic).spacer.png(the short hair looked so good on her).spacer.png(She looked so elegant here).spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png(I’m in love with all her looks in Work Bi+ch).

So you basically love them all!

:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Haha 2
SEMANTI.TUMBLR.COM

↳ TATE MCRAE // GREEDY MUSIC VIDEO

I like this look :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

Hahahhha, from the original Britney I love this one:

WWW.PINTEREST.COM

Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love. It's where your interests connect you with your people.

• Haha 1

Oh gosh, there are many, here’s a short list:

01. “Stronger” bridge walk outfit

02. “Slave 4 U” magenta top w/ leather pants

03. “Boys (Remix)” dance sequence outfit

04. “Toxic” laser room catsuit

05. “Oops” white latex outfit

06. Her “Circus” outfits are pretty cool.

— & there are many more, but the list would be endless.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.