Britney praises women she admires (including Selena Gomez) and reveals she’s writing another novel

3 hours ago, warioaddams said:

I know right! I was thinking just that. She talks like she's this rejected girl that nobody wants to hang out with, when in reality I'm sure these people would be thrilled to be with her. Contact them Brit.

It's probably a combination of things, Britney might think they dont want her close, she might have fear of being judged, she might think she's not worthy..  It doesn't help she surrounds herself with Cade who is a horrible person and I think he feeds her lies or half truths. He is not a good friend

People have said it's impossible to communicate with Britney and I believe that when celebrities approach her team asking to get in touch, they're ignored, which further makes Britney believe they don't want her.

• Like 1

I think she meant "writing a novel" as in a long rambling post. Not a literal book.

However, she could easily write a sequel to The Woman in Me if she wanted. Maybe each chapter is one of her studio albums and give more behind the scenes details about that era? And share more stories of the industry and celebrity encounters.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PerfectLover. said:

I'm not trying to argue with you but you don't know her personally to claim that she has an isolated life, how do you know? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the: 

You only know her by what she posts on her Instagram.

I'm talking about things she complains on her captions. Maybe she is lying about everything... then fine.

But Britney herself says she miss hanging out with people from her past and always trying attention of famous celebrities. She has a phone, I assume... she can call them and ask for a lunch or dinner, go to one of her vacations, anything.

She literally wrote many times about being alone, feeling alone. 

I know you guys want to believe she is thriving behind the scenes... unfortunately there's nothing proving that.

And we don't know her only because of her instagram... if that was the case nobody would know about her (allegedly current) man Paul Soliz, she still didn't talk openly about the deadbeat dad on her suuuuper personal instagram. 

I Understand Ryan Reynolds GIF by Welcome to Wrexham

Edited by Dark Willow

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.