Britney praises women she admires (including Selena Gomez) and reveals she’s writing another novel

Omg she acknowledged her relationship with Natalie Portman!!! Years ago Britney said she’s the actress she would want to play her in her life movie!!! They grew up together went to the same performing arts in nyc

https://images.app.goo.gl/8AcAH9uYUj6gERJJ6 they also do resemble each other! Britney has more features than being blonde and she is a natural brunette…(Britney claims her hair is naturally black sure girl) 

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Her phone was hacked. 

And if it’s real, Britney better watch out for calling Camila Cabello kooky. Normani called her quirky and cute when an interviewer asked N to describe Camila, and the Camila fans posted nasty racist memes and tweets about Normani. Even photoshopped images of Normani being lynched and drove her off social media for awhile. Britney, you in danger girl! whoopi goldberg ghost GIF

Camila has fans? Where are they?

• Haha 1

I’ve literally had the feels this week about how sad it is that women’s friendships — like the ones that involved living and traveling together, being besties for years — just rapidly disappear before your eyes and turn into texting and the occasional meet up after someone gets married and has kids.

I guess I imagined some sort of alternate universe that was like the fantasy land in Barbie where women just stayed close forever and lifted each other up as they pursued bad *** careers and had men on the side lol

But anyway, I feel you Britney ❤️ 

Fun with your girlfriends was just so … 

happy now and then GIF

happy britney spears GIF

Edited by KatieKat
  • Love 2
  • Like 4
25 minutes ago, humstarr said:

I wonder if Britney knows she might be Bi. She always talks about girl crushes. More than any straight woman I’ve ever known. :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

Nah. I don’t think she is. She just likes to post the same things over and over.

• Like 1

Just a general FYI since I love educational things:

Manic and hypomanic episodes include three or more of these symptoms:

Being much more active, energetic or agitated than usual.

Feeling a distorted sense of well-being or too self-confident.

Needing much less sleep than usual.

Being unusually talkative and talking fast.

Having racing thoughts or jumping quickly from one topic to another.

Being easy to distract.

Making poor decisions. For example, you may go on buying sprees, take ***ual risks or make foolish investments.Stressed Mario Bava GIF by Arrow VideoPlease get some rest brinney :/

Just now, LoveYourselfMas said:

Just a general FYI since I love educational things:

Manic and hypomanic episodes include three or more of these symptoms:

Being much more active, energetic or agitated than usual.

Feeling a distorted sense of well-being or too self-confident.

Needing much less sleep than usual.

Being unusually talkative and talking fast.

Having racing thoughts or jumping quickly from one topic to another.

Being easy to distract.

Making poor decisions. For example, you may go on buying sprees, take ***ual risks or make foolish investments.Stressed Mario Bava GIF by Arrow VideoPlease get some rest brinney :/

you’re always trying to diagnose her with something different, wasn’t she a pyromaniac last week? you should invest your time in sam’s flop career 

• Love 4
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.