Psychic says Britney is under a ballerina MK Ultra mind control where she can only repetitively dance + twirl in a house and refuses to get the help she needs + Britney is writing another book (CONFIRMED by Britney herself today)

17 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

If we're being honest, I know you troll and like to have fun, you clearly see what people are doing in this thread.

Let's really ask ourselves is my comment, really bad to have jock straps in a bunch? Afterall these same people are body shaming X Tina, calling Bey a pe** and a mur***.

It's all hypocritical. 

I don’t think their response comes from this one comment you made in this thread. It’s really more so about the way you constantly set Britney up in her own fan forum to receive hate. 

Listen i’ll be the first to admit, I disagree with many of the choices she makes in her life. It’s fine to disagree with her, she is not perfect and is bound to make mistakes.

The issue for me arises when I see you purposely stirring the pot all day long on here and act like you aren’t doing it or are just “holding her accountable”. Whenever anyone tries to have a mature conversation with you about it, your responses are defensive and disingenuous. Not justifying anyones nasty comments about your favs, but this gets people fed up & push them to say nasty things in order to provoke you.  The way you move & think no one notices just feels disrespectful to B-Stans intelligence at this point.  

Just the other day you posted Britney’s IG video on a boat and titled the thread saying she looked “unrecognizable”. You could have called it ANYTHING, but chose to already damper a perfectly innocent video with that thread title before anyone even had the chance to play the video. Why else if not to just initiate the hate towards her? 

Edited by monalisaney81
  • Love 5
Just now, monalisaney81 said:

I don’t think their response comes from this one comment you made in this thread. It’s really more so about the way you constantly set Britney up in her own fan forum to receive hate. 

Listen i’ll be the first to admit, I disagree with many of the choices she makes in her life. It’s fine to disagree with her, she is not perfect and is bound to make mistakes.

The issue for me arises when I see you purposely stirring the pot all day long on here and act like you aren’t doing it or are just “holding her accountable”. Whenever anyone tries to have a mature conversation with you about it, your responses are defensive and disingenuous. Not justifying anyones nasty comments about your favs, but this gets people fed up & push them to say nasty things in order to provoke you.  The way you move & think no one notices just feels disrespectful to B-Stans intelligence at this point.  

Just the other day you posted Britney’s IG video on a boat and titled the thread saying she looked “unrecognizable”. You could have called it ANYTHING, but chose to already damper a perfectly innocent video with that thread title before anyone even had the chance to play the video. Why else if not to just initiate the hate towards her? 

Thank you for admitting that people came in purposely to derail this thread, to go in personally on me about commentary in other threads from other days.

I really don't give a damn who agrees, we're all here to give our opinions, and if some silly fans are going to be upset that's their issue not mine.

Let's be very clear, it doesn't matter what I say in the forum, people in this thread are saying far worse especially with the Mental health comments, the diagnosis comments, and things of that nature.

The difference is I'm not weak, so those things aren't going to tear me down, If Britney being with a married man that's a con of 10 upsets them so be it.

12 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

You couldn’t have put it better, but it’s not going to be accepted or appreciated.

Let the gaslighting begin.

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

14 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

It is weird wasting your time on a retired popstar with basically nothing going on in her public life. No new music, project, ANYTHING. Yet said user is online every day and this for hours and hours. You either have to be a GIGA STAN or a MEGA HATER. It makes no sense otherwise. And not to discuss anything related to Britney, nooo. It's ALWAYS about Paul. You can make a thread about cookies and Diamond will spin it around and make it about Paul somehow. They do this **** on purpose because they love the attention they get from the 5 people here who are online.  Besides, no one here gets banned anymore so everyone is free to troll around. 

Like seriously, if I were a beyonce fan, I'd spend my time on twitter, reddit or LSA and definitely not here. You can be absent from this site for a month and you're not gonna miss a lot. Do they feel superior because they're beyonce nr. 1 stan on exhale? 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, MissDebbie said:

I do agree Sometimes Sloan is full of crap but Antphrodite not. If you are not into this things and are just going to attack with your ignorance disguised as opinion,please  hold yourself and don't  reply to me. I could care less about what you have to say. Thanks and bye! :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

Respectfully it’s a load of **** whatever spin you add, this isn’t a religion where it’s disrespectful to disagree with. I really don’t care if this is offensive, it’s complete nonsense and embarrassing. Thanks and bye! 

4 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

It is weird wasting your time on a retired popstar with basically nothing going on in her public life. No new music, project, ANYTHING. Yet said user is online every day and this for hours and hours. You either have to be a GIGA STAN or a MEGA HATER. It makes no sense otherwise. And not to discuss anything related to Britney, nooo. It's ALWAYS about Paul. You can make a thread about cookies and Diamond will spin it around and make it about Paul somehow. They do this **** on purpose because they love the attention they get from the 5 people here who are online.  Besides, no one here gets banned anymore so everyone is free to troll around. 

Like seriously, if I were a beyonce fan, I'd spend my time on twitter, reddit or LSA and definitely not here. You can be absent from this site for a month and you're not gonna miss a lot. Do they feel superior because they're beyonce nr. 1 stan on exhale? 

It’s weird wasting your time on another member in the forum you don’t even know.

You do realize this is a pop music forum. People are fans of Britney and other artists.

We don’t live in a world where everyone is going to agree with us so if that equates to a temper tantrum and a diaper change so be it girl.

Im doing me in the forum, you should try and do the same. 

4 hours ago, humstarr said:

Diamondcircus is under troll mk ultra mind control where she can only repetitively talk about criminal Paul + other Britney’s mistakes and refuses to get the help she needs. 

4 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

someone needs to point out diamonds obsessive disorder. they aren’t listening to me 

2 hours ago, monalisaney81 said:

You’re on MK Ultra mind control where you have to mention Paul constantly. :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

2 hours ago, SlideAway said:

Amber Riley Tea GIF

Amen!

1 hour ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

you can deflect all you want. but it’s time to leave the keyboard alone. time to start making better decisions for yourself. get the help you need. 

20 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

For the record all of these trolls came in, not to add to the thread or talk about the topic, but yet to try and use mental health, diagnosis and make fun of medical health.

The so-called armchair army is out in effect, yet it's falling flatter than this psychic predictions.

These people are doing the exact same thing they moan and cry about that users do to Britney when they talk about her medical situation that none of us are privy too.

Unless you've treated someone or have access to their medical records.

Next time ya'll should reach for a stronger straw because the weak one being latched onto use mental health as an attack isn't it.

Queen B Beyonce GIF

15 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

For the record all of these trolls came in, not to add to the thread or talk about the topic, but yet to try and use mental health, diagnosis and make fun of medical health.

The so-called armchair army is out in effect, yet it's falling flatter than this psychic predictions.

These people are doing the exact same thing they moan and cry about that users do to Britney when they talk about her medical situation that none of us are privy too.

Next time ya'll should reach for a stronger straw because the weak one being latched onto use mental health as an attack isn't it.

Queen B Beyonce GIF

take ur own advice 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

take ur own advice 

Exactly. They were calling someone else unhinged over and over the other day because they were responding to the constant barrage of insults against Britney.

Time for a long hard look in the mirror for that one!

Beyonce Mirror GIF

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Queen B Beyonce GIF

Making yet another whole azz list just to gaslight and become the victim (again) of your own creation.

Good God you must be so fking exhausted.

:whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

32 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

Exactly. They were calling someone else unhinged over and over the other day because they were responding to the constant barrage of insults against Britney.

Time for a long hard look in the mirror for that one!

Beyonce Mirror GIF

the sad thing is, that person thinks they’re highly intelligent at their trolling. but girl, there is ppl here who are more intelligent then they could ever be, their little games needs to come to an end. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.