Psychic says Britney is under a ballerina MK Ultra mind control where she can only repetitively dance + twirl in a house and refuses to get the help she needs + Britney is writing another book (CONFIRMED by Britney herself today)

3 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

It doesn't take a psychic to know that Britney's refusing help, look at the married man she's with.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

I think you would also benefit. The hatred you have in your heart for Britney as a person and artist is so blatant. What else do you do all day 

• Like 3
Just now, rik said:

I think you would also benefit. The hatred you have in your heart for Britney as a person and artist is so blatant. What else do you do all day 

Simmer down Rik, we're waiting for the new music.

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme::katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

Many would benefit with help from a vocal coach, are they going?

:riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

You that pressed you want to make this thread about me?

Don’t be angry with me be upset Brit is refusing help and with a married con of 10.

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

there u go, still obsessing over things that don’t involve you. do you have a support system? maybe some family you can speak to about this? you really need someone in your corner to help you through this. 

• Like 2
Just now, itsxrichiexbish said:

there u go, still obsessing over things that don’t involve you. do you have a support system? maybe some family you can speak to about this? you really need someone in your corner to help you through this. 

That don't involve me? Girl it's a forum to talk about celebs and topics, did the C Ship involve you? Does Britney's family involve you?

4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

That don't involve me? Girl it's a forum to talk about celebs and topics, did the C Ship involve you? Does Britney's family involve you?

you can deflect all you want. but it’s time to leave the keyboard alone. time to start making better decisions for yourself. get the help you need. 

• Like 2
Just now, whenthedogscaneout said:

I was wondering how this thread made it to 3 pages… and of course it’s the exact same “conversations”, almost completely irrelevant to the topic at hand :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Exactly a select few are pressed over my comment.

All I said was it doesn’t seem like Britney’s getting help when she’s with a man like Paul.

These trolls in here really want to make a name fir themselves so instead of them adding to the topic thread they wanted to talk about me on a personal level lol

3 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

I just hope you aren’t talking about me.  :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

If we're being honest, I know you troll and like to have fun, you clearly see what people are doing in this thread.

Let's really ask ourselves is my comment, really bad to have jock straps in a bunch? Afterall these same people are body shaming X Tina, calling Bey a pe** and a mur***.

It's all hypocritical. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.