The Queen of Rap wraps up her record breaking ‘Pink Friday 2 World Tour’, the Best-selling Female Rap Tour in History! 🐐

This is the highlight of this era! Nicki really outdid herself, and I’m so happy for her! The tour was massive, visually stunning, and probably the best of the year. ❤️ The outfits are insane, her body is snatched, and the wigs are on fire. Only Beyoncé can compete with this tour—no one else!spacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.png

spacer.png

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

Wait. I…:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

You’re playing? I thought you were her biggest stan?

Has someone hacked your account?

:jackk_alien:

Come on now… it’s no secret that we love her for her songs, pen, looks, etc. She knows it too, which is why she poured her whole pvssy into this tour. It’s visually stunning!

11 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

Legend, shes not proving anything to these other girls at this stage.

Just sending a gentle reminder :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Girl… I’m amazed at how much she’s improved since the Queen era. What has she done so right?

56 minutes ago, Style. said:

FACK YOU GET SHOT WITH NO SCAR @PlatinumB :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

DANCE *****!

GET UP ON YA GOOD FOOT!!!:billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh: :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat::didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat::didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat::didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat::didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat::didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat::didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

LYIN ON YA **** MUMMA LYING ON YA **** MAMA  :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat::didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat::didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

Music Video Cooking GIF

LYIN ON YA **** MUMMA LYING ON YA **** MAMA  :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat::didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat::didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

She really pulled off her best tour and showed the world she's one of the best rappers ever!

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

That’s so sweet of her fans! Its giving the same energy as this:

This video made me feel so old… I miss her so much! I thought I had moved on from Britney, but every time I get online, I find myself clinging to her again. 

• Love 1

Nicki always looks amazing. I just wish she wasn’t so insecure when it comes to other female rappers, bc none of these new rap girlies are pulling these tour numbers.

Anyway, I’ll take her over Cardi any day. At least Nicki has always supported Britney, Cardi’s over here sucking Tri Stars ****. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.