Diddy [feat. Christina Aguilera] - Tell Me (Official Music Video)

51 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Other people might try to perform the next day, drugged

no Christina would be strong 

Seriously, wtf is this. 

Britney was strong enough to survive 13 years of forced labor and systematic abuse. You say a lot of crazy ****, but insinuating that Britney is a fragile human is beyond absurd, even by your standards.

Would your girl Christina be able to survive what Britney survived? I hope you never have to find out.

Edited by Emil87
1 minute ago, Emil87 said:

Seriously, wtf is this. 

Britney was strong enough to survive 13 years of forced labor and systemic abuse. You say a lot of crazy ****, but insinuating that Britney is a fragile human is beyond absurd, even by your standards.

Would your girl Christina be able to survive what Britney survived? I hope you never have to find out.

What is wrong with being a fragile human? She is fragile so is Marylin Monroe. Marylin succumbed to her addictions much like women of that type. This fragile feminine archetype is a thing and Britney does seem to be that way.

christina has a different aura, yeah?

yeah she was partying with diddy the night before? That is factual and she look ed hungover doing gimme more so yeah all factual 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.