New Snippet - Dancing for the devil - Unreleased

28 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

So much people talked about this video! Even more than some celebration concert that nobody cares about!

The girl from P*u*s*s*ycat dolls recreated it!

I don't find the original video anymore but it went more viral and even have more like than some 25th celebration concert:

NORMAL people understood that Britney only wanted to recreated the Shakira performance at the VMA's!

Nobody want to recreated or talk about this on other hand

Video-241010164405.gif

What is she doing on the toilet :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

• Haha 3
58 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

What is she doing on the toilet :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

Her V took the control, it must happen at least 28 times a day and her V get nuts, wanting to rub anything even a toilet! Funny her fans keep making fun of Britney while she's doing herself that kind of stuff!

@DiamondCircus aka TRASHDIAMOND said Britney made her dogs affraid with her knives video!

WHAT ABOUT XTINCT RUBBING HER ***** AND THEN RUBBING HER DOG'S BODY THEN? The poor thing doesn't seem to appreciate it alot! Look at his poor face!

Video-241010164620.gif

On other hand, her husband seems as a super submissiv b *ottom, to like it alot!

Video-241010164543.gif

• Haha 2

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEW! She's rubbing her V and then gives her dog a nasty thirsty look instead of her husband on the right!

Then put the smell of her V on her dog's body:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: And then TrashDiamond get offended with Britney making her dogs "scared" with the knives sound! But THIS, THIS IS TOTALLY OK!:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

You need therapy Johanpapz, you are truly sick.

Also yes, Britney scared the dogs, they ran in fear at some point. And also, she could've easily hurt those tiny dogs if she dropped the knife on them.

I'm just acting like you trolls! So you confirming that TrashDiamonds and the whole family of Xtinct pressed fans need therapy? Thank you but I already knew it!

Also if I NEED A THERAPY, what your pressed friend TrashDiamond need then? SINCE HE'S THE ONE WHO NEVER LEFT HIS BASEMENTS! Spending all his days and nights here for bashing Britney! I'm just playing his game for today, he on other hand do that everyday since forever!

When I left few months ago, the last message I read from him was about Paul, two months later I came back and the first message I read from him was about...

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUL! And I'm the sick one? Hahaha

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 1
59 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

I'm just acting like you trolls! So you confirming that TrashDiamonds and the whole family of Xtinct pressed fans need therapy? Thank you but I already knew it!

Also if I NEED A THERAPY, what your pressed friend TrashDiamond need then? SINCE HE'S THE ONE WHO NEVER LEFT HIS BASEMENTS! Spending all his days and nights here for bashing Britney! I'm just playing his game for today, he on other hand do that everyday since forever!

When I left few months ago, the last message I read from him was about Paul, two months later I came back and the first message I read from him was about...

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUL! And I'm the sick one, s* ck my d b *tch! REPLACE YOUR BRAIN! AND THINK CLEARLY!

Nope. The only troll I see is you. Nobody acts unhinged and displays weirdo behaviour like you.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, britisthecolor said:

Nope. The only troll I see is you. Nobody acts unhinged and displays weirdo behaviour like you.

Yeah the only troll you see because this is the reality you want to have you're stupid b *itch! Your friends act like this all day, bashing Britney all the time! What did you expect, did you dumb enough to expect that we will shut your mouth everytime? He's doing this since years! BUT YEAH THANK YOU FOR CONFIRMING THAT THIS THING NEED A THERAPY! It's he usual behavior, I'm just doing this today you're dumba **!

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Yeah the only troll you see because this is the reality you want to have you're stupid b *itch! Your friends act like this all day, bashing Britney all the time! What did you expect, did you dumb enough to expect that we will shut your mouth everytime? He's doing this since years! BUT YEAH THANK YOU FOR CONFIRMING THAT THIS THING NEED A THERAPY! It's he usual behavior, I'm just doing this today you're dumba **!

GFYS idiot.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.