Ciara: They were trying to give my song to Britney Spears…

• Content Curators

Ciara appeared on The Kelly Clarkson Show and while discussing her hit “Goodies,” she mentions that it almost went to Britney: 

“I learned about this later, but they were trying to give my song to Britney Spears,” Ciara said. She was quick to point out that the pop icon wasn’t behind the move, adding, “I know Britney wasn’t the one trying to take my song, because I love Britney.”

BALLERALERT.COM

Ciara recently dropped some tea during her appearance on The Kelly Clarkson Show. While discussing her...

• Love 2
  • Like 1

here the video :

https://www.instagram.com/thejasminebrand/p/DA7FpbVSpWo/?img_index=1

Interesting. Yes, that doesn’t surprise me. it was a time when Britney was heading towards something very urban, even though here we’re touching on crunk'n'b and hip hop. Britney could have easily sung it, i mean her voice transcends all genres for me, and there’s something **** in the song that Britney loves also. Anyway, it was kind of Ciara to avoid any unnecessary controversy by keeping Britney out of any claims about stealing her song. We all know, Britney isn’t like that, unlike some others whose names I’ll spare you from listing... :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Imnotcrazy said:

Tell Tea Time GIF by VH1

Oh I’m just trolling 

Spoiler

but there was that whole thing with the ‘Clarkson’ IG post from Brinny and then Kelly being awkward about singing BOMT after she posted it idk

In an Instagram post of her modeling a neon-green dress to Bazzi’s single, “Mine,” Spears addressed the 15-year-old words of Clarkson. “‘I don’t forget’ … don’t you just wish she would say she’s kidding ???” She wrote, “Clarkson … in a world where bullying has been heartbreaking, I’ve had my share …. Can we get an AWW ??? Psss … I’m not kidding … play on friends, play on !!!” 

Edited by nwonder
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.