Is “Slumber Party” Britney’s best video since “Work B”?

Just now, DoYouDare? said:

Where exactly did it look cheap? lol It’s a high quality production.

I thought the scenes with Tinashe looked cheap. It was a boring space with a smoke machine and bench. I could’ve done better in my living room lol

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, BBBBBB said:

I thought the scenes with Tinashe looked cheap. It was a boring space with a smoke machine and bench. I could’ve done better in my living room lol

I actually don’t mind the bench scenes, they’re very moody, & go well with the song. However, I would’ve preferred the video without Tinashe, since the duet was unnecessary, imo.

1 minute ago, DoYouDare? said:

I actually don’t mind the bench scenes, they’re very moody, & go well with the song. However, I would’ve preferred the video without Tinashe, since the duet was unnecessary, imo.

I don’t mind Tinashe on the song but I agree it was unnecessary and honestly might’ve done better without her. I think it’s a great song

• Love 1

Just rewatched Slumber Party video… it’s actually better than I remember. That would’ve been a great time to duet with Gaga…imagine that video! And Britney’s stunning and has so much charisma .

Edited by BBBBBB
17 minutes ago, Richie said:

to answer the question: yes. but it wasn't a big competition either. the other videos from WB to SP are

Perfume

Pretty Girls 

Make Me 

which are all absolutely garbage

I could’ve said “HIAM,” but I still got my point across. You’re right though, the videos you listed are terrible.

She looked incredible but I found the video went nowhere. She just walked around a house with paint splattered everywhere. 

Work Bish was fierce! She blew those plastics apart and rebuilt the world in her name but TTWE was the last best video from her for me.

spacer.png

The world has ended and we can't keep on dancing sadly cause Britney can get her shat together and thinks some deadbeat criminal dad is going to offer her depth and love in life. Us fans have devotedly loved her you'd think she would focus on us lol :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

She looked incredible but I found the video went nowhere. She just walked around a house with paint splattered everywhere. 

Work Bish was fierce! She blew those plastics apart and rebuilt the world in her name but TTWE was the last best video from her for me.

spacer.png

The world has ended and we can't keep on dancing sadly cause Britney can get her shat together and thinks some deadbeat criminal dad is going to offer her depth and love in life. Us fans have devotedly loved her you'd think she would focus on us lol :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

I see Britney as a work in progress, & her choices are her privilege, regardless of whether or not we agree. I do hope she gets better in time though. By the way, she looked beautiful in “TTWE,” but I feel like her dancing was off, don’t you agree?

2 minutes ago, DoYouDare? said:

I see Britney as a work in progress, & her choices are her privilege, regardless of whether or not we agree. I do hope she gets better in time though. By the way, she looked beautiful in “TTWE,” but I feel like her dancing was off, don’t you agree?

I wanna love TTWE but knowing she had a stunt double doing her dance scenes… can’t get past it.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.