Britney Spears’ boyfriend filed restraining order request against his ex’s mom for ‘abuse’ amid claims he’s a ‘deadbeat’ (Leaked Texts) Paul's Wife Drags Britney

I have no words... How the hell does someone like Britney gets involved with these low life people? I truly from the bottom of my (broken) heart hope she heals and breaks the cycle of abuse and trauma. This will not end good... I actually dont think Nikki is lying when she says Paul is at fault for her deteriorating mental health... Unhealed people attract abusers like magnets. The story will repeat itself with Britney. Literally praying to God she doesnt get pregnant.

• Love 6
  • Like 2

Lord Jesus Christ, where on earth does this woman find these men? At this point, it's disgusting, as if she's purposely choosing the worst man she comes across. Britney is definitely not well mentally.

If she doesn't leave this man, he's soon going to rob her, beat her, destabilize her mentally even more, or God forbid, kill her. The first time I saw his face, he gave me chills. Just by looking at him, you can tell he's a piece of trash.

Edited by Lucky☆
  • Like 5
21 minutes ago, Isla said:

This gets worse…

18 minutes ago, Lucky☆ said:

Lord Jesus Christ, where on earth does this woman find these men? At this point, it's disgusting, as if she's purposely choosing the worst man she comes across. Britney is definitely not well mentally.

If she doesn't leave this man, he's soon going to rob her, beat her, destabilize her mentally even more, or God forbid, kill her. The first time I saw his face, he gave me chills. Just by looking at him, you can tell he's a piece of trash.

I think it's pretty bad if Team B is allegedly trying to get Jordan to post in here that Britney isn't with Paul lol.

It wouldn't shock me if reports are right about them having fights in that hotel room.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I think it's pretty bad if Team B is allegedly trying to get Jordan to post in here that Britney isn't with Paul lol.

It wouldn't shock me if reports are right about them having fights in that hotel room.

Wait wtf?!

41 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

It's strange that Team B wanted him to report this and he didn't, plus BH IG has been taken down.

There's something fishy going on with Team B and I believe it connects to the IG being taken down, and them wanting Jordan to report and didn't. 

The plot thickens… 

• Love 1

Britney her life itself was already a mess, yet she brings herself into another mess caused by other messy people... Like what did she really see in Paul ?

He has no appearances, no money, no steady job, concerning records already, ....etc... all red flags..... like.... How on earth would Briney willing to stay with this guy?   Paul is like worse than Kfed and all other men she's been linked with.... worse of the worse..... Why does she downgrade herself like that? like She thinks she's not worthy?  Normal people would always try making their life for better..... yet Britney keeps bringing her life to the worst of the worst possible.

She hasn't post anything, say anything, nor anything from her team says a lot.....

Lately, We've seen Cade attended Paris Fashion Show with Gwyneth Paltrow and partying with the Hitlons....  I felt like he and her team just abandon her and just let her be....

But instead of blaming Cade, or her team.... I think the biggest should be blame is Britney herself.... maybe no one can tell her what to do..... She needs another wake up call..... even by cops or CPS if nothing can be done privately to save her from all the chaos mess.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.