Anybody remembers the first Gimme More leak?

Before the official release, the single Gimme More leaked and it was presented to us in MQ and with some minor differences in the mixing (the song doesn't even fades out). I remember hearing it here on BreatheHeavy, the website had little streaming players that had the mp3 embedded.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I sort of remember when Blackout leaked, & I think that’s why they had to move the release date, if I’m not mistaken. There were unpolished demos of the tracks, & everyone was going nuts over it lol 

By the way, I’m never gonna get over this “Gimme More” video screenshot. Makes me feel like there was a choreographed scene:spacer.png

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I still prefer some of the Blackout leak versions to the mastered versions. 

I really miss the musical artist that was Britney Spears. Glad to see her music still lay the groundwork for some of these younger girls almost 20 years later. :bow_bowing_orange:

I miss her too, & I hope she reconnects with her passion for her artistry. I’ve said this before, but she could build a home studio, & release songs whenever she felt like it. I think it would allow her the opportunity to delve deeper in her artistic zone, imo.

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, Ehju0901 said:

I believe I still have it on my old hard drive along with the original leaks of Hot As Ice and Break The Ice.  I believe they all leaked around the same time with maybe one other song?

Yes, around 18 demos and this mix leaked.

9 minutes ago, DoYouDare? said:

I miss her too, & I hope she reconnects with her passion for her artistry. I’ve said this before, but she could build a home studio, & release songs whenever she felt like it. I think it would allow her the opportunity to delve deeper in her artistic zone, imo.

Yes! As much as I love her music videos and performances, I would appreciate that songs she releases and no promo. Just whatever her artistry and passion produces. She has a beautiful, unique  voice and an ear that can give a well pop song- ballad or uptempo. I miss her talents. 

But she’s retired. So we have to respect that and just live in the past🥺

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.