Powerful Britney Interview: "I'm not a puppet!"

God, I miss her .

There was a moment when she was really in her power. I can't believe she had to defend herself like this all the time. People used to really not take female pop stars seriously at all the way they do now.

Britney really died on the cross for the sins of today's pop girlies. 

:cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

• Love 4

I remember when Keri Hilson did an interview during the Blackout sessions and she said Britney is not a puppet that people may think she is. She said if Britney is not feeling a song she is not gonna record it. She sings what she wants and what she’s feeling. It was in that content. I can’t remember who was interviewing her. 

• Love 1

The interview feels like the perfect popstar-based movie scene. She was so full of confidence, & ambition to share her talents with the world. Also, when she implied she’d be better off befriending “non-famous” people, was very telling about her wariness, & humility. I’d really just want her to find her balance/happiness again, & then (if she wanted) return to music, & put together the best, & most meaningful pop album of her career. I’m sure it’d be absolutely amazing.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.