Page six: Britney Spears’ ‘deadbeat’ boyfriend, Paul Soliz, takes 3 of his kids to live at pop star’s house, his mother-in-law claims!

• Exhale+

at the beginning when I wrote a lot about this Paul Soliz I opened a topic with also the official documents that he had committed a crime
I wonder though the staff why we did not do the checks before hiring him about 1 year ago
the wife from Los Angeles had also spoken a lot when they interviewed her

POP , DANCE , TECHNO Experimenting with new melodies

2 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

okay, so i know this is going to fall on deaf ears. but there is more to this story, people tend to side with the mother in times like these. but i know first hand, that sometimes it’s the mother who is the most toxic. i feel like she definitely doesn’t want the kids to move with him because that is less money for her. child support as we all know is an ugly thing. and i feel like that is why britney might be attracted to this guy, even if she is. the mancilla lady might be a female kfed. anyways, i just wanted to point out that there could be more to this story, we only hear the mother in laws part because they’re goin to the media. but as always no one cares unless it’s people trying to bring britney down. as usual here

I don't even give a crap about the ex-woman, it's Britney and her bad choices in life. Going after taken men over and over, it's sick as ****. Her type is users and losers. She is embarrassing.

1 hour ago, Lucky☆ said:

Where does she find these specimens?? I really never thought she could sink lower than KFed, but I was wrong.

Right? So ******* gross.

7 minutes ago, HoneyStyle said:

I don't even give a crap about the ex-woman, it's Britney and her bad choices in life. Going after taken men over and over, it's sick as ****. Her type is users and losers. She is embarrassing.

Right? So ******* gross.

u actually have no idea what choices britney is making right now. this information is coming from cynical women, who want money. i am not saying paul is some good guy, but we really don’t know what britney is doing with him. BUT with all that being said, she is an adult woman. if it’s her choice to do what she does then let her. nobody is telling you what to do. move on, her choices so not effect your life in any way what so ever 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.