Shut Down exhale.breatheheavy.com for a while

1 minute ago, nwonder said:

Yep. Or bring back Slayer as a mod (even tho I don’t think he’d ever come back 😔)

This place is a mess. People love to bash Britney for her life choices whilst acting liking a clown on here 

:teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

why bring back such a horrible person? we just need good moderation and also if you see something you don’t like, don’t engage. don’t add fuel, or give attention to the things you don’t want 

1 minute ago, super.nova said:

why bring back such a horrible person? we just need good moderation and also if you see something you don’t like, don’t engage. don’t add fuel, or give attention to the things you don’t want 

I liked slayer. 

He was trying to keep this place positive idk.

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Yep. Or bring back Slayer as a mod (even tho I don’t think he’d ever come back 😔)

Sure bringing back a person responsible for many fans banned from exhale because they didn't agree with Slayer passion for Britney ex husband Scam fraudghari will solve exhale problems.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, nwonder said:

This place is a mess. People love to bash Britney for her life choices whilst acting liking a clown on here 

:teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Wait Slayer was a guy? 

That person was the most petty, evil, C U N T to have ever walked these halls! The amount of good people she bullied away from here is legendary! 

For a while people thought Slayer and Jordan were the same person, but even he wouldn’t have stooped to the level of depravity that Slayer did!

The place is sooooo much better without her! And if she’s reading this! F C U K  Y O U

Edited by TheVoodooThatWeDo
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Sure bringing back a person responsible for many fans banned from exhale because they didn't agree with Slayer passion for Britney ex husband Scam fraudghari will solve exhale problems.

Yes. And whilst I understand the criticism towards Slayer. He worked hard to keep this place positive. And wouldn’t allow for nastiness and bullying comments.

Now the Brinny trolls are allowed to run rampant.

But I also think you’re mixing up Slayer with Glitter. Glitter was the Sam fan.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, TheVoodooThatWeDo said:

Wait Slayer was a guy? 

That person was the most petty, evil, C U N T to have ever walked these halls! The amount of good people she bullied away from here is legendary! 

For a while people thought Slayer and Jordan were the same person, but even he wouldn’t have stooped to the level of depravity that Slayer did!

The place is sooooo much better without her! And if she’s reading this! F C U K  Y O U

He was misunderstood bb 

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

5 minutes ago, TheVoodooThatWeDo said:

Wait Slayer was a guy? 

Omg, what this person did to be so hated? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

I Dont Know Her Mariah Carey GIF

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Yes. And whilst I understand the criticism towards Slayer. He worked hard to keep this place positive. And wouldn’t allow for nastiness and bullying comments.

Now the Brinny trolls are allowed to run rampant.

But I also think you’re mixing up Slayer with Glitter. Glitter was the Sam fan.

No. I'm talking about Slayer, he gave multiple warnings and banned members because they had suspicious about Scam.

A word I would never describe Slayer: positive.

Censoring people isn't positive, bullying people isn't positive. Trolls always existed, even with him.

If he banned every person frustrated with the Paul story and her instagram... this place would have two people left.

It's a dark time, there's not much what a mod can do (even tho there's a annoying person with multiple accounts harassing members).

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

No. I'm talking about Slayer, he gave multiple warnings and banned members because they had suspicious about Scam.

A word I would never describe Slayer: positive.

Censoring people isn't positive, bullying people isn't positive. Trolls always existed, even with him.

If he banned every person frustrated with the Paul story and her instagram... this place would have two people left.

It's a dark time, there's not much what a mod can do (even tho there's a annoying person with multiple accounts harassing members).

I was banned for 2 weeks because I stood by myself and reported his comment :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.