Is the site no holds barred now?

1 minute ago, Baronesse said:

Chile- :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Not every day is a blessing here. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

2 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Just look at his history... The guy from Britney Universe who came here for exposing him, so many members hate him here, a mod asked him to stop sending her his annonying messages, members left because of him and his trolls friends... Alice Guyowa clearly knows him from somewhere, no friends,

You did the right thing!!! 100%! with no doubt! I don't know you alot, actually I don't know alot of people here but I never saw you acting bad for no reason! Most of the time you are the funniest guy of the board. So yeah clearly you are not the problem! he is!

Unfortunately, he brings all the hate on himself. 

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

No the main thing is when these receipts are posted and your lies come to light

Nobody gives a damn about universe which is why you’ve been begging for a mod spot here.  

With your laundry list of deceit I’m confident you’ll never be a mod here.

You’ve went to great lengths like team con to hide the dirt but it will be revealed! 

You think you cleaned up universe however cameras were flashing and we have proof

Still can't admit you were a part of it all? If not, ignore me :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

You’ll all your friend drop the receipt or stfu

Grow some balls and go out for the first time in 30 years from your stinky basement and ask me to stfu in real life your piece of s *ht I would make you eat the floor!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Johanpapz said:

Grow some balls and go out for the first time in 30 years from your stinky basement and ask me to stfu in real life your piece of s *ht I would make you eat the floor!

If you’re so brave to be confronted IRL post your socials let’s go make us eat the floor I’m sure we’ll be scared of a skinny chav twink on universal credit lmao 

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

If you’re so brave to be confronted IRL post your socials let’s go make us eat the floor I’m sure we’ll be scared of a skinny chav twink on universal credit lmao 

Who are you? I didn't even know your existent before you quoted me...

"LET US EAT THE FLOOR" why us? I never talked to you, where are you coming from? SKINNY CHAV TWINK... So that's how smart you guys are? Throwing the first b.s. that through your mind... FAT CHAV DADDY, SKINNY HAIRY TWINK... Yeah yeah! Really good soldiers for debate!

"Post your socials":haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: What kind of replies is that:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 1
Just now, Johanpapz said:

"LET US EAT THE FLOOR" why us? I never talked to you, where are you coming from? SKINNY CHAV TWINK... So that's how smart you guys are? Throwing the first b.s. that through your mind... FAT CHAV DADDY, SKINNY HAIRY TWINK... Yeah yeah! Really good soldiers for debate!

"Post your socials":haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: What kind of replies is that:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Ok lol

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Johanpapz said:

Just now, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

Ok lol

Some comments b76c74fd-6d0b-4fec-a2c2-a84310f5c0e4_480

• Haha 1
46 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Not every day is a blessing here. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Unfortunately, he brings all the hate on himself. 

Still can't admit you were a part of it all? If not, ignore me :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

You still can’t admit you’re protecting  someone that spilled mod secrets about @GlitterRain

and spilled personal mod info from the mod chats :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

We have proof so keep on lying

you went as far as wanting to make an account with @GlitterRain info to try and get them ousted as a mod and glitter found out about 

Glitter had to let you know how illegal that is

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

you went as far as wanting to make an account with @GlitterRain info to try and get them ousted as a mod and glitter found out about 

Glitter had to let you know how illegal that is

This is so winter/spring 2023, now we are in fall 2024, do you have anything more current, what does he not know about and what have I already apologized to him for? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Based on everything, I think that you are living in the past and have no life, unfortunately