Is the site no holds barred now?

2 minutes ago, Alice Guyowa said:

I have friends more than you in your alone basement  

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I don't know who you are and what is your story with Trash Diamond but I like the Alice Guyowa treatment!:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: This trash spend all his days and nights here, he's not even ashamed of spending all his life on a board and has the nerves to say to people they don't have any friends:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

It's exactly what I told this trashh yesterday... I was like "TrashDiamond, everybody as their bad sides, we all make mistakes! You need to change your behavior seriously, then we will be able to share in this board in a good mood, we can forget about it, you can praise Xtina, blabla" but this trash didn't understand I wanted to make peace and forgive his s *hit so he went even harder PLAYING THE VICTIM!

Like you said a normal person can admit a mistake, apologize and move on! This guy has a kind of grudge toward you since forever... While he was "the bad" one, who wanted to forgive but he wanted to fight again... Like WTF! What a miserable person...

Honestly, I don't want to say anything bad about this member, but I really wish he would stop talking about the Universe site all the time like he can't get over the fact that he doesn't have access there because of his past actions. I don't know who he is now, but I did the right thing back then. I believe a lot of other users have said bad things about me in private messages and I wouldn't mind if someone sent me a screenshot because @GlitterRain himself said that all drama and "dirt" should be in private messages and not here in the threads and,...and especially on other sites. The fact that someone took part in all this and pretended that it was not true is a much greater injustice than admitting the mistake of doing it. 

5 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

Jordan had to revoke her banning me and Diamond, pretty sure you know this cause I can't imagine she was pleased to see her decision overturned.

So the main thing is that you both got a new chances and hopefully your lives will be better after that. 

• Love 2
Just now, Johanpapz said:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I don't know who you are and what is your story with Trash Diamond but I like the Alice Guyowa treatment!:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: This trash spend all his days and nights here, he's not even ashamed of spending all his life on a board and has the nerves to say to people they don't have any friends:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Yes I'm  16 yr old girl who's  Tough and Loves Britney Spears so much 💖💖💖💖

5 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Honestly, I don't want to say anything bad about this member, but I really wish he would stop talking about the Universe site all the time like he can't get over the fact that he doesn't have access there because of his past actions. I don't know who he is now, but I did the right thing back then. I believe a lot of other users have said bad things about me in private messages and I wouldn't mind if someone sent me a screenshot because @GlitterRain himself said that all drama and "dirt" should be in private messages and not here in the threads and,...and especially on other sites. The fact that someone took part in all this and pretended that it was not true is a much greater injustice than admitting the mistake of doing it. 

So the main thing is that you both got a new chances and hopefully your lives will be better after that. 

Just look at his history... The guy from Britney Universe who came here for exposing him, so many members hate him here, a mod asked him to stop sending her his annonying messages, members left because of him and his trolls friends... Alice Guyowa clearly knows him from somewhere, no friends,

This thing is crazy problematic! You did the right thing!!! 100%! with no doubt! I don't know you alot, actually I don't know alot of people here but I never saw you acting bad for no reason! Most of the time you are the funniest guy of the board. So yeah clearly you are not the problem! he is!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

No the main thing is when these receipts are posted and your lies come to light

Nobody gives a damn about universe which is why you’ve been begging for a mod spot here.  

With your laundry list of deceit I’m confident you’ll never be a mod here.

You’ve went to great lengths like team con to hide the dirt but it will be revealed! 

You think you cleaned up universe however cameras were flashing and we have proof

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Johanpapz said:

Just look at his history... The guy from Britney Universe who came here for exposing him, so many members hate him here, a mod asked him to stop sending her his annonying messages, members left because of him and his trolls friends... Alice Guyowa clearly knows him from somewhere, no friends,

You did the right thing!!! 100%! with no doubt! I don't know you alot, actually I don't know alot of people here but I never saw you acting bad for no reason! Most of the time you are the funniest guy of the board. So yeah clearly you are not the problem! he is!

You’ll all your friend drop the receipt or stfu

1 minute ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

Yes that is not a flex if you’re truly 16 you’re going to regret acting like this on a declining forum. Mocking mental illnesses to people that don’t even have them is not classy or the slay you think it is. 

Diamond trash you’re  flopping big time