Is the site no holds barred now?

1 minute ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth - Plato.

god some of these accounts are monsters. The vulgarity and lies. Trash pure trash human trash 

Fire burns and water wets! Every psycho do that... Using a citation without knowing they are actually talking about themselves! calling other trash while they are the trashes...

1 minute ago, Johanpapz said:

Mimi asked you to stop spamming her with your annoying complaints messages, it was posted in public, are not ashamed to lie like that??? That's why you didn't tagged her in your first original post! STOP LYING!!!

I’ve never spammed her with messages and I’m more than happy to share my DMs as evidence and I’m more than happy to have her share proof of that

1 minute ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth - Plato.

god some of these accounts are monsters. The vulgarity and lies. Trash pure trash human trash 

Bot accounts and trolls are really spending their Saturday going back and fourth about who’s more unhinged and a bigger piece of trash. I can’t…

:billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

y’all love to bash slayer but atleast he had this place in check 

• Haha 1
Just now, nwonder said:

Bot accounts and trolls are really spending their Saturday going back and fourth about who’s more unhinged and a bigger piece of trash. I can’t…

:billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

y’all love to bash slayer but atleast he had this place in check 

No slayer was unhinged no thank you

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

You know what? A normal person can admit a mistake, apologize and move on, unfortunately God did not give some people this ability and we have to suffer then...

Girl, but who said that I was ever talking about you and mimi? 

It's exactly what I told this trashh yesterday... I was like "TrashDiamond, everybody as their bad sides, we all make mistakes! You need to change your behavior seriously, then we will be able to share in this board in a good mood, we can forget about it, you can praise Xtina, blabla" but this trash didn't understand I didn't want to make peace so he went even harder PLAYING THE VICTIM!

Like you said a normal person can admit a mistake, apologize and move on! This guy has a kind of grudge toward you since forever... While he was "the bad" one, who wanted to forgive but he wanted to fight again... Like WTF! What a miserable person...

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 2
Just now, Wendy Williams said:

No, I just haven't seen you here for a long time and then I saw you online. 

Jordan had to revoke her banning me and Diamond, pretty sure you know this cause I can't imagine she was pleased to see her decision overturned.

• Love 1
Just now, Johanpapz said:

It's exactly what I told this trashh yesterday... I was like "TrashDiamond, everybody as their bad sides, we all make mistakes! You need to change your behavior seriously, then we will be able to share in this board in a good mood, we can forget about it, you can praise Xtina, blabla" but this trash didn't understand I wanted to make peace and forgive his s *hit so he went even harder PLAYING THE VICTIM!

Like you said a normal person can admit a mistake, apologize and move on! This guy has a kind of grudge toward you since forever... While he was "the bad" one, who wanted to forgive but he wanted to fight again... Like WTF! What a miserable person...

You were told lies and several people told you that and you still continue spreading mis information. How many times have people told you that you have no clue 

• Like 1
Just now, Baronesse said:

Jordan had to revoke her banning me and Diamond, pretty sure you know this cause I can't imagine she was pleased to see her decision overturned.

Spill that tea babe, these unhinged users in here have no clue who they’re trying to defend it’s laughable 

• Love 2