Is the site no holds barred now?

3 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

You have quite the sailor’s mouth for a young girl! Please censor your mouth 

Yeah If you mess with me your  doomed and plus  don't you dare **** with me the wrong way I'm 16 and You don't mess with me and I maybe young but you shouldn't mess with me because I'm tough  and you're an Armchair doctor with the degrees from Shein Medical school and Temu University 

Edited by Alice Guyowa
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Who is everyone you and this troll in here? 

Please use your own insults! Don't use mine against me! I know you don't have alot of repartee but still...

You're living in another world if you think people like you:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Someone said yesterday that you needeed a conservatorship! The best members (Easy, G. etc...) left because of you and your trolls friends! A mod asked you to leave her alone! You were banned several times from BRITNEY UNIVERSE!

But that's doesn't surprised me, I understand how crazy you are now, how you love to twist stories and what a big liar  you are!!!

• Love 1
Just now, Alice Guyowa said:

Yeah If you mess with me your  doomed and plus  don't you dare **** with me the wrong way I'm 16 and You don't mess with me

You sound like the young girl in the exorcist. So full of rage - so full of hatred. God save this witch. You’re taking the path of Britney, seek Jesus now 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Moment, the fact is that a few months before (chat ended) glitterrain behaved badly and then everything was settled does not mean that we always spoke badly about him, on the contrary we all had respect for him, at least for few months of the existence of the group chat. You got banned because you shared PERSONAL conversations with other people, (which I would never do with you, and respect your privacy). I don't want to drag up the past, I'm just putting things in the right context. As you said, here and now we are in a good place and I want to keep it that way. It's over a year ago so it's childish to address this. 

No you removed members to hide your dirty secrets and @SlayOut witnesses the trash you were posting over there!

People spread personal info about @GlitterRain and wanted to ban people to keep the secrets private.

you’re a liar and damn right I’ll always post reciepts to show truth!

• Love 1
Just now, LoveYourselfMas said:

You sound like the young girl in the exorcist. So full of rage - so full of hatred. God save this witch. You’re taking the path of Britney, seek Jesus now 

Honey Your just an unemployed Armchair doctor  who thinks Armchair diagnosing is great  because  get the ****  away from the Britney universe 

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

No you removed members to hide your dirty secrets and @SlayOut witnesses the trash you were posting over there!

People spread personal info about @GlitterRain and wanted to ban people to keep the secrets private.

OMG... Another member with who you have a problem... Are we surprised???:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

3 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Please use your own insults! Don't use mine against me! I know you don't have alot of repartee but still...

You're living in another world if you think people like you:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Someone said yesterday that you needeed a conservatorship! The best members (Easy, G. etc...) left because of you and your trolls friends! A mod asked you to leave her alone! You were banned several times from BRITNEY UNIVERSE!

But that's doesn't surprised me, I understand how crazy you are now, how you love to twist stories and what a big liar  you are!!!

Okay Dr Spar :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Well, you were a part of it all with @Baronesse then you had the audacity to erase the evidence after yourself to make yourself look like the victim, so you're a liar. Unlike from you, I can admit guilt and apologized. When will it be your turn to stop acting like Jamie Lynn? 

Edited by Wendy Williams
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

No because you’ve been lying and continue to lie. You know Mimi was never harassed

Mimi asked you to stop spamming her with your annoying complaints messages, it was posted in public, are not ashamed to lie like that??? That's why you didn't tagged her in your first original post! STOP LYING!!!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth - Plato.

god some of these accounts are monsters. The vulgarity and lies. Trash pure trash human trash 

God Armchair  Doctor when  you will get an exorcist already  because your  *ss Is ******* unstable and crazy

Edited by Alice Guyowa
Just now, Alice Guyowa said:

You are pyscho 

Because you Just wanna fight people because  No wonder you're  crazy and unstable 

You know what? A normal person can admit a mistake, apologize and move on, unfortunately God did not give some people this ability and we have to suffer then...

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

No because you’ve been lying and continue to lie. You know Mimi was never harassed

Girl, but who said that I was ever talking about you and mimi? 

• Love 2