Is the site no holds barred now?

4 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

This is so winter/spring 2023, now we are in fall 2024, do you have anything more current, what does he not know about and what have I already apologized to him for? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Based on everything, I think that you are living in the past and have no life, unfortunately 

Of course you're going to avoid who you're protecting; you know what they did.

Or did that get lost in translation when you were scaring members here on Skype with Tarot cards.

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 1
Just now, PerfectLover. said:

The fight in the comments :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

It's so immature, this proves the point of the OP, all the mods here have given up.

The difference is that I or others had done the same we would have immeadlity be repramanded.

John and that other member with 4 accounts telling people their psychos, need meds, and doctors and all kinds of over-the-top stuff.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

The difference is that I or others had done the same we would have immeadlity be repramanded.

John and that other member with 4 accounts telling people their psychos, need meds, and doctors and all kinds of over-the-top stuff.

Yes, people should be more careful about calling others psychos. Very stupid to call someone that.

By the way, I liked the song you put in the thumbnail.

• Love 1
Just now, PerfectLover. said:

Yes, people should be more careful about calling others psychos. Very stupid to call someone that.

By the way, I liked the song you put in the thumbnail.

That's awesome I love all kinds of music, but it's a crime in this pop music forum to like other artist other than Britney.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Of course you're going to avoid who you're protecting; you know what they did.

Or did that get lost in translation when you were scaring members here on Skype with Tarot cards.

Nothing against it, but nobody hurt Glitter. Either move or finally leave me alone. Stop acting like a little brat who didn't do anything because this is really embarrassing. Stop pointing at others and look below you finally, you are standing above the pit of mud. Everyone sees how you act and you're not a saint at all, get a life finally.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

I'm defending nobody! People don't need me! I just say that alot of people here hate you! Alot of people left BECAUSE OF YOU and few others trolls!

THEY DON'T HAVE TIME UNLIKE YOU TO FIGHT WITH STUPID TRASH TROLLS ALL DAY!!! do you understand that???

You didn't answer tho! YOU DENIED ALL DAY YESTERDAY THAT NONE OF THE MODS HERE ASKED YOU TO LEAVE HER ALONE AND STOP SPAMMING HER IN PV!!!

Then why now you are tagging the mods except one? THE ONE WHO ASKED YOU TO STOP HARRASSING HER! lol...

I'm 100% sure now, knowing how crazy and what kind of big liar you are, that the guy from Britney Universe, who hate you so much (another one again) came here and tried to exposed was telling the truth!!! 

When it comes to admitting a part of the blame, he stubbornly remains silent and points the finger at others. How childish.. 

• Love 2
Just now, Wendy Williams said:

Nothing against it, but nobody hurt Glitter. Either move or finally leave me alone. Stop acting like a little brat who didn't do anything because this is really embarrassing. Stop pointing at others and look below you finally, you are standing above the pit of mud. Everyone sees how you act and you're not a saint at all, get a life finally.

Don't tell me what to do, you say nobody hurt Glitter that's probably because Glitter has been mostly on a hiatus.

When they find out I'm sure they'd be hurt, that their person stuff was being shared by your friend.

You're no saint bananaboy scaring people on skype with Tarot cards and witchcraft, trying to impersonate Glitter to get them ousted in the forum.

Then trying to get people to Uniflop where you made W/hhore threads about @SlayOut that can be verified.

You're little "Whose the mosted hated thread" Flopped out, it didn't get the reaction you were hoping for.

If we're standing in mud, I'm standing above it, with your lies I'm sure it's more of a treading situation. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

Too bad @Jordan Miller that I'm not a mod because I'd do a short process with some members…. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

What short process would that be? Trying to silence people that have reciepts to defeat your lies?

You'd never be a mod in Exhale EVER, especially if all the reciepts were posted in here, you wouldn't be trusted.

Imagine you being a mod here and having access to this forum, after wanting to impersonate a mod to get them ousted.

Who knows what you'd do to the forum besides try and get Jordan in legal troubles. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Don't tell me what to do, you say nobody hurt Glitter that's probably because Glitter has been mostly on a hiatus.

When they find out I'm sure they'd be hurt, that their person stuff was being shared by your friend.

You're no saint bananaboy scaring people on skype with Tarot cards and witchcraft, trying to impersonate Glitter to get them ousted in the forum.

Then trying to get people to Uniflop where you made W/hhore threads about @SlayOut that can be verified.

You're little "Whose the mosted hated thread" Flopped out, it didn't get the reaction you were hoping for.

If we're standing in mud, I'm standing above it, with your lies I'm sure it's more of a treading situation. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

These million year old stories and fanfictions, gorl.... finally admit you were part of the group and that you didn't said nice things about Glitter or shut your mouth.

4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

We know your dupe is John too.

For the record.

:surejan:

2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

What short process would that be? Trying to silence people that have reciepts to defeat your lies?

You'd never be a mod in Exhale EVER, especially if all the reciepts were posted in here, you wouldn't be trusted.

Imagine you being a mod here and having access to this forum, after wanting to impersonate a mod to get them ousted.

Who knows what you'd do to the forum besides try and get Jordan in legal troubles. 

I think the rules clearly state that spreading hatred and provocation will have consequences in the form of wps or vacation.

As I said before, if I had responsibility, I would treat others and you differently than now and ALL of you here would get wps or vacation for your constant arguments and dragging britney :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

These million year old stories and fanfictions, gorl.... finally admit you were part of the group and that you didn't said nice things about Glitter or shut your mouth.

:surejan:

I think the rules clearly state that spreading hatred and provocation will have consequences in the form of wps or vacation.

As I said before, if I had responsibility, I would treat others and you differently than now and ALL of you here would get wps or vacation for your constant arguments and dragging britney :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

How about you pipe down the lies and stop hiding that you were in cahoots with a mod for mod chat secrets and for other personal mod info that was shared.

Keep on lying honey, the reciepts can be posted in a group chat.

Since you don't want them posted publicly a group chat can be made and the members in here can see the truth.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Edited by DiamondCircus
1 minute ago, Wendy Williams said:

It's insane to think about that people need to be warned not to trash talk Britney on a Britney site lmao

Besides, if random nobodies can become mods, why can't you? There was a mod here a few years ago; he was very active (and very annoying) and literally turned EVERY THREAD about himself and idk what he did but Jordan made him a mod (he wasn't even a member for a year mind you) and this bütch literally left right before the freebritney movement started because "he lost interest in her". like.. what? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

How about you shut your mouth and stop hiding that you were in cahoots with a mod for mod chat secrets and for other personal mod info that was shared.

Since you don't want them posted publicly a group chat can be made and the members in here can see the truth.

How about you delete your  account 

Just now, OneTrackMind said:

It's insane to think about that people need to be warned not to trash talk Britney on a Britney site lmao

Besides, if random nobodies can become mods, why can't you? There was a mod here a few years ago; he was very active (and very annoying) and literally turned EVERY THREAD about himself and idk what he did but Jordan made him a mod (he wasn't even a member for a year mind you) and this bütch literally left right before the freebritney movement started because "he lost interest in her". like.. what? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Because Wendy is a mod on universe and used that platform to try and steal members here to go there.

Also, he can't be trusted, he wanted to impersonate Glitter and when Glitter found out had to tell him that's against the law.

He also used that platform to drag the mods here in public threads which Slayout was sent a link and seen for themselves.

He's went to very extreme lengths that would get this place closed. 

Edited by DiamondCircus
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

How about you shut your mouth and stop hiding that you were in cahoots with a mod for mod chat secrets and for other personal mod info that was shared.

You B U L L Y