Britney's body is tea!

I mean...

orstjypxpjsd1.jpeg

People can continue to say whatever like she's not "well" but look at her body! That's not really a look of someone "unwell". Her body remains TEA! Like *** ****... Her body is so good. No ozempic in sight! :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: Just toned tight muscle! :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: I need to get myself to the gym! She will forever remain body goals for me! Do you guys agree?

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

she looks better than i could ever look. but what does it for me is the fire in her eyes. that’s hot

That fire!! Yes her fire behind the eyes is what I have missed so much! Watching it slowly dim with each performance she did in the con era really was so sad to watch.:tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: So glad it's back!

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, F3rzz said:

I said it a couple weeks ago, her body is looking great and her face is looking so beautiful <3 

And this is just her being in everyday life,  imagine if she were glammed up by a professional team.

A dream! <3 When you have a pure heart it seeps out no matter what! I fear she would eat all the pop girlies up if she did a promo shot!

So glad y'all see what I see! :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud: 

1 minute ago, SpaceFunk said:

And the tea stands for TREE-mendous!

She needs to let us know her routine cause it's kind of insane... She's 42 almost 43! (not a dig just a fact!)

It can't be purley genetics because well... :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: Whatever it is, it's just so motivational for me to keep fit and healthy!

30 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

She needs to let us know her routine cause it's kind of insane... She's 42 almost 43! (not a dig just a fact!)

It can't be purley genetics because well... :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: Whatever it is, it's just so motivational for me to keep fit and healthy!

Britney just loves to dance. Moving like that keeps you toned.

Also, I had a six pack just by having s** a lot back in the day, so perhaps Paul’s chorizo is keeping her in check!

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.