Remembrance of “Neyde”

Confession, I did not know “Neyde” had any real meaning, until now. Basically, from what I’ve gathered, the nickname was given to Britney by her Brazilian fans, & is supposed to represent her casual/average state of “boredom,” based on this one specific photo:

spacer.png

Ngl, that’s actually pretty funny. Again, I wasn’t aware of the mini-backstory, until now — & if that makes me a “flop fan,” then so be it! I genuinely thought, in my prior ignorance, that “Neyde” was a meaningless word, created by scrambling random letters together, but I was wrong. It was indeed a well-thought-out “term of endearment,” which gave birth to a very memorable meme at the time — & the fact that it became so huge in the fan community, is simply insane. Certainly an unusual, yet inventive moment by her Latin fans.

Do you guys have any nostalgic memories of Neyde?

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.