Here's the submissions of Ariana Grande, Billie Eilish, Charli XCX, Normani, Taylor Swift and + for the Grammys 2025

Fita

Charli XCX:

photo-5186373843047002170-y.jpg

Lady Gaga:

• "Die with a Smile" (com Bruno Mars) — Record of the Year, Song of the Year, Best Pop Duo/Group Performance, Best Music Video

• "Gaga Chromatica Ball" — Best Music FIlm

• "Sweet Sounds of Heaven" (The Rolling Stones com Lady Gaga e Stevie Wonder) — Record of the Year, Song of the Year, Best Rock Performance, Best Rock Song

Ariana Grande:

• "eternal sunshine" — Album of the Year, Pop Vocal Album, Engineered Album

• "we can’t be friends (wait for your love)" — Song of the Year, Record of the Year, Pop Solo Performance, Music Video

• "yes, and?" — Best Dance Pop Recording, Best Remixed Recording (Jonas Blue Remix)

• "the boy is mine (remix)" — Pop Duo/Group Performance

Normani:

• "Dopamine" — Album of the Year, Best R&B Album

• "Candy Paint" — Record of the Year, Song of the Year, Best Solo Pop Performance

• "All Yours" — Best R&B Performance, Best R&B Song

• "1:59" — Best Melodic Performance

Taylor Swift:

• "The Tortured Poets Department" — Album of the Year, Best Pop Vocal Album, Best Engineered Album (Non-Classical)

• "Fortnight" (com Post Malone) — Record of the Year, Song of the Year, Best Pop Duo/Group Performance, Best Music Video

• "I Can Do It With a Broken Heart" — Best Pop Solo Performance

• "Fortnight (Blondish Remix)" — Best Remixed Recording

• "The Eras Tour" — Best Music Film

• "Us" (Gracie Abrams com Taylor Swift) — Best Pop Duo/Group Performance

Sabrina Carpenter:

• Best New Artist

• "Short n' Sweet" — Album of the Year, Best Pop Vocal Album

• "Espresso" — Record of the Year, Best Pop Solo Performance

• "Please Please Please" — Song of the Year, Best Music Video

• "Slim Pickins" — Best Country Song, Best Country Solo Performance

• "Espresso (Mark Ronson Remix)" — Best Remixed Recording

Beyoncé:

• "COWBOY CARTER" — Album of the Year, Best Country Album

• "TEXAS HOLD 'EM" — Record of the Year, Song of the Year, Best Country Song

• "16 CARRIAGES" — Best Country Solo Performance

• "II MOST WANTED" (com Miley Cyrus) — Best Country Duo/Group Performance

• "TYRANT" — Best R&B Song

• "SPAGHETTI" — Best Melodic Rap Performance

• "BODYGUARD" — Best Pop Solo Performance

• "LEVII'S JEANS" (com Post Malone) — Best Pop Duo/Group Performance

• "YA YA" — Best Americana Performance

Billie Eilish:

• "HIT ME HARD AND SOFT" — Album of the Year, Best Pop Vocal Album

• "BIRDS OF A FEATHER" — Record of the Year, Song of the Year, Best Pop Solo Performance

• "L'AMOUR DE MA VIE (OVER NOW EXTENDED VERSION)" — Best Dance Pop Recording

• "LUNCH" — Best Music Video

Chappel Roan:

• Best New Artist

• "The Rise and Fall of a Midwest Princess" — Album of the Year, Best Pop Vocal Album, Best Engineered Album (Non-Classical)

• "Good Luck, Babe!" — Record of the Year, Song of the Year, Best Pop Solo Performance

Edited by Fita
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

5 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

i’ll never understand how sabrina carpenter would be included in the “best new artist” category… she’s had like 5 mainstream studio recorded albums. if she wins or even gets nominated then that’s even more proof that the grammys is rigged

right? if she wins it's like she won a golden ticket to their privileged private party which is grammys. "now you're one of us!"

Edited by Fita

It’s insulting that Norman is listed here. 

Camila actually took risks this cycle. And Norman did not. The latter should not be recognized she skipped out on literally the only performance she was supposed to do. She bailed again, normani stop it

beyonce nobody knows any of those songs. You are the mystery lady who sells and peddles her wares commanding her fans to buy everything u make and endorse no! Stop it

1 hour ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

i’ll never understand how sabrina carpenter would be included in the “best new artist” category… she’s had like 5 mainstream studio recorded albums. if she wins or even gets nominated then that’s even more proof that the grammys is rigged

I don’t think she’ll win. Chappell will probably.

The problem with the award is that a lot of artists who get nominated/win aren’t “new”, they’ve just broken through to the mainstream. This is definitely the case with Sabrina because she didn’t have much success at all with her past albums. I didn’t check for her until Short N Sweet came out although I did know who she was as a person. 

I still think the Recording Academy should rename the category to “Best Breakthrough Artist” but they refuse to do this. 

Not TTPD being submitted for AOTY… honestly I love Taylor but she didn’t need to submit the album for this category. She’s won AOTY 4 times now, she doesn’t need another. 

I do hope the Eras Tour film gets nommed, same with the Chromatica Ball tour film. 

Also not Sweet Sounds of Heaven being submitted. Almost forgot about that song nnn

I hope We Can’t Be Friends get recognised. Has Dua submitted anything?

Edited by Isla
2 minutes ago, Isla said:

I don’t think she’ll win. Chappell will probably.

The problem with the award is that a lot of artists who get nominated/win aren’t “new”, they’ve just broken through to the mainstream. This is definitely the case with Sabrina because she didn’t have much success at all with her past albums. I didn’t check for her until Short N Sweet came out although I did know who she was as a person. 

I still think the Recording Academy should rename the category to “Best Breakthrough Artist” but they refuse to do this. 

that name actually makes a lot more sense and sounds better tbh 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.