BREAKING NEWS: Beyonce is the next to be arrested! - Three Victims willing to Testify against Jay Z and Beyoncé (Britney rejected Beyonce and Jay Z)

NJ jeans

5 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

That post was from someone making claims that are conspiracy theorist.

WWW.VIBE.COM

VIBE has compiled a list of wild claims made by singer Jaguar Wright regarding celebrities like Mary J. Blige, Diddy, Meek Mill, and others.

Although there hasn’t been much proven truth to her wild claims, one of her earliest spills was that prolific rapper Common ***ually assaulted her — which the Chicago native vehemently denied. Back in August 2020, she took to her Instagram Live to make serious allegations that the “Come Close” MC tried to “stick his d**k” in her mouth.

In October of the same year, Common finally addressed Wright, stating, “God bless, Jaguar. I really don’t have any negative thoughts towards her. I was for sure disappointed and hurt when she said what she said about me because it wasn’t true. I know people that have experienced ***ual assault and that’s not anything to just say if it’s not true.”

Many of the celebrities she’s accused of salacious events have written her off as “mentally ill.”

Jaguar, neé Jacquelyn Wright, was recently arrested in Dallas for property theft totaling between $30,000 and $150,000, and claimed it was due to her speaking out. She was released on a $10,000 bond, which she paid on June 7.

In a video uploaded to the Sean Davie Way Show‘s YouTube channel on June 6, Wright could be heard on a phone call explaining her arrest. Davie Way also explained that she was arrested for allegedly renting a U-Haul truck and not returning it.

image_803ce9.png?w=1024

when corrupted people need to hide something they call "conspiracy theorist" to the people who investigate.

lame!

• Like 1
Just now, lucho pedres said:

when corrupted people need to hide something they call "conspiracy theorist" to the people who investigate.

lame!

So you're defending Jaguar Wright, who has made many claims that hae never been backed u by proof.

In addion she was just arrested a few months ago for theft boo.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

The next time you accuse me of defending a pe**, come with some reciepts.

Unlike you I'm not going to slander Bey or others that haven't been charged and you have no proof and if you do the FBI needs to be calling you.

On 10/2/2024 at 9:00 PM, NJ jeans said:

He's looking for pictures of Britney and diddy to equate the sparse, superficial public interactions Britney had with him to mix with his idol Ped0nce visiting Diddy's house, attending private parties, and calling him one of your best friends.

Pedonce?! 💀💀💀😂😂😂😂

Finally, I’m tired of this woman. Something has been off for a while. They’re trying to make her seem like the second coming of Jesus Christ everyone has to praise her, kiss her ***, and give her attention and awards she doesn’t deserve. Even her daughter has a Grammy? Something’s wrong there.
What connections does this woman have in the industry that everyone worships her like a god?

If those rumors that she and her husband are involved in the Hollywood mafia are true, I can’t wait for everything to come to light.

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I wonder if Aaliyah was actually mur***ed. :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

nobody is going to know. but i do find it strange with the events that came before, even with left eye… it’s just all weird. this is why i will always say that we need to stop looking for heroes in the entertainment industry. they don’t exist, everyone there has either given something or taken some thing. it’s a dark place, and with their imagery they portray they’re not happy people. 

38 minutes ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

The racists in here praying this is true when it’s a load of **** :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: I can’t believe this thread is still going I’m not even reading it lmao :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

Exactly and they cry for proof about Britney’s deadbeat Paul being married yet go as far to slanderously label people Oreos with no proof. It’s disgusting these people are praying for a downfall on someone they don’t know us innocent or not.

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

nobody is going to know. but i do find it strange with the events that came before, even with left eye… it’s just all weird. this is why i will always say that we need to stop looking for heroes in the entertainment industry. they don’t exist, everyone there has either given something or taken some thing. it’s a dark place, and with their imagery they portray they’re not happy people. 

I can’t even look at award shows the same way anymore. It all seems so cynical and sinister. I do NOT blame Britney one bit for wanting to stay away. 

12 minutes ago, Jassoe3 said:

wow, I never thought would have thought that but Clive wouldn't want to lose hundreds off millions in income over Aaliyah

She knew stuff and allegedly wanted to speak up. It’s so creepy what that woman said about Jay Z and Beyoncé putting people unconscious on planes. :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:  Beyoncé is 100% manufactured, literally nothing would surprise me about her. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.