Beyonce loses 5 million of followers after the scandal of her friend P.Diddy (thanks god Britney rejected a collaboration with ped0yonce)

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

If you're talking about what other members post that has nothing to do with me is one thing.

When I post something, I follow up with receipts, if I say Britney lipped and the cd skipped the video is posted, if I say Britney got busted lipping to Alien I post the video.

If I say Britney has a mug shot, I post the photo of her booking and arrest.

Let's not act like I pull delusional lies out the gutter like people are doing about Bey being a ped.

and thennnn they have a whole *** paragraph ready to submit when someone doesn’t agree with them. like let’s just stop the bs. no one cares what u think :) 

• Like 1
Just now, itsxrichiexbish said:

and thennnn they have a whole *** paragraph ready to submit when someone doesn’t agree with them. like let’s just stop the bs. no one cares what u think :) 

Clearly you do because you quoted me girl.

Stay the hell pressed.

Queen B Beyonce GIF

Remember Britney settled her own ***ual assault case, if she was innocent why settle?

Edited by DiamondCircus
6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Clearly you do because you quoted me girl.

Stay the hell pressed.

Queen B Beyonce GIF

Remember Britney settled her own ***ual assault case, if she was innocent why settle?

and then they continue to go on, even though they look like a bigger joke. it’s the same thing in the same way with these trolls. i really feel bad for them: it’s like they don’t realize what they’re doing. they probably need a conservatorship and their internet access revoked 

• Like 1
Just now, itsxrichiexbish said:

and then they continue to go on, even though they look like a bigger joke. it’s the same thing in the same way with these trolls. i really feel bad for them: it’s like they don’t realize what they’re doing. they probably need a conservatorship and their internet access revoked 

And then 'they' you're commenting as if you're not quoting me.

Joking about C ships and lives being taken away after Britney was held unfairly captive doesn't make your argument great.

If anything, it's a slap in the face to Britney.

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

9 minutes ago, Isla said:

Sooo she still supports him? That’s not very “woman’s rights!!!” of her.

If she truly cared about woman’s right, as her 37 writer camp “songs” state, she would have dumped Jay-Z years ago. He’s cheated on her multiple times and beat on women (allegedly) - at least with Taylor, you can say she believes what she says and sings and writes about. :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

And then 'they' you're commenting as if you're not quoting me.

Joking about C ships and lives being taken away after Britney was held unfairly captive doesn't make your argument great.

If anything, it's a slap in the face to Britney.

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

and then they try and play the victim card. sad sad ppl  just like clockwork 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I'm just glad Britney only partied with Diddy and not Jay-Z and his evil wife that the fandom is clearly not jealous of... and I'm so glad there a multiple photos of Britney & Diddy over the years. He was always so nice to her. After the c-ship she never got to party with him and that's just crazy to me because you know it was Jay-Z & Beyonce who initiated the c-ship... it'll all be revealed soon. They are going down! The totally credible Jaguar Write has been exposing the truth for years and finally Beyonce & Jay-Z will pay for their crimes. They are most certainly connected to Tri-Star. The entire industry was against Britney because they were threatened by her power.

Angry Luis Guzman GIF by Laff

YOU SEE HOW STUPID THAT SOUNDS... THAT'S A LOT OF Y'ALL ON A DAILY BASIS... JUST DUMB

7 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

There is no proof and Bey hasn't been charged, indited or arrested for anything.

These threads accusing her of being a pe** are vile, some are hoping for a downfall with ZERO evidence. 

7 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

There is no proof and Bey hasn't been charged, indited or arrested for anything.

These threads accusing her of being a pe** are vile, some are hoping for a downfall with ZERO evidence. 

It's also giving when people would go after those associated with Jeffree Star (Shane Dawson, HairbyJay, etc.) while (mostly) ignoring Jeffrees own issues. We need to keep the attention on P. Diddy FIRST. Only after that is when we start looking into others with credible evidence. We cannot let the attention go away from P. Diddy.

Edited by Britney2001
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Britney2001 said:

It's also giving when people would go after those associated with Jeffree Star (Shane Dawson, HairbyJay, etc.) while (mostly) ignoring Jeffrees own issues. We need to keep the attention on P. Diddy FIRST. Only after that is when we start looking into others with credible evidence. We cannot let the attention go away from P. Diddy.

This!!!

And we need to wait and see whose names are revealed. I’ve said this many times if Bey did some crimes she needs to be held accountable. However people accusing her of things when we all have no clue what this next announcement will be, and what celeb is in the video.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.