Beyonce loses 5 million of followers after the scandal of her friend P.Diddy (thanks god Britney rejected a collaboration with ped0yonce)

Thank God Britney isn’t being investigated for having any connection to that ped0 with P. Diddy since she never attended his parties nor sent him birthday wishes calling him a best friend.

And thank God Britney never accepted a collaboration with that creep.

PAGESIX.COM

The collab would have been Spears' second release since her 13-year conservatorship ended in 2021. Her Elton John duet, "Hold Me Closer," came out in 2022.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, FreeBritneyForever said:

Is there any proof Beyoncé was in any way complicit or is it just a bunch of instagram comments saying ‘she knew’.

There is no proof and Bey hasn't been charged, indited or arrested for anything.

These threads accusing her of being a pe** are vile, some are hoping for a downfall with ZERO evidence. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Calling her a pe** without any proof is pretty slanderous, just saying. We CAN call her out for staying silent on the whole matter, and claiming Diddler as her “family.” And for staying with a man like JayZ, who cheated on her, and who is most likely involved in these freak-offs. All that talk about being an independent woman, and she stays with a cheating criminal. It’s sad, really.

And people here have the nerve to come for Britney’s choice in partners. The hypocrisy is real, ya’ll. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 2
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Thank goodness Britney has stayed far away. Beyoncé and Jay are definitely in “the know” and have no doubt even participated in these awful and illegal parties as well. Shame on them tbh 

Where is your proof of anything Bey did?

You say they are 'definitely in the know' and have no doubt participated".

How do you know all of this, were you there?

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

oh she definitely knew. also, i find it funny that ppl are mad they’re calling beyoncé a ped with out proof, but they’re the same ppl calling britney all kinds of **** with out any proof 😂

Right? Apparently Britney is a m***-head ****** addict according to the same people who say “there’s no proof” of anything Beyonce or Jay-Z did. Things are always different when it comes to slander against Britney who is minding her own business on an island somewhere :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

14 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

Ntm on Beyonce. People forget she's an alleged victim of grooming by Jayz.

I can't believe people are hating her more than Diddy. The ****?

Britney fans in here hate Beyonce for being more successful and leaving Brit Brit in the dust when it comes to touring, sales, hits ect.

People are quick to attack Bey, yet Lil Kim, Mary J Blige, and Faith Evans all say Diddy is their brother, yet when Cassie got beat and the video was released they said nothing.

They all still follow Diddy too.

• Like 1
Just now, itsxrichiexbish said:

and then they want to act brand new and unaware of what people say about britney in this forum. like seriously who lets these jokes in this place? 

If you're talking about what other members post that has nothing to do with me is one thing.

When I post something, I follow up with receipts, if I say Britney lipped and the cd skipped the video is posted, if I say Britney got busted lipping to Alien I post the video.

If I say Britney has a mug shot, I post the photo of her booking and arrest.

Let's not act like I pull delusional lies out the gutter like people are doing about Bey being a ped.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.