I just found Britney's secret account on capcut

48 minutes ago, Agyness said:

Honestly, I don't believe it. She's not stupid, she knows her official account and could access it even if she had another alternative account. Some of the messages were clearly written by her, you can tell. And the deletion of posts is very much her style too. However, the rest is total chaos. We don't know who to believe .

Buuuuuut what if the whole deactivating wasn’t her doing? It was part of the whole making her look unstable plan. And if she never ran her actual account in the first place, we are basing her online persona off of a made up person. I know all of this sounds crazy lol but everything surround this has been crazy! 

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, j4j05 said:

But that doesn’t make sense though lol. She  deactivates and reactivates her account so often. Surely she knows how to check what’s been posted. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Also her account is public. Anyone can see her posts.

How do we know it’s her deactivating and reactivating? How do we know she knows this is happening on the official account? Would it be possible that her account that she has access to, has the official account blocked? If she thinks the account she’s using is the official account, she wouldn’t know to look for the public account. I like to play devils advocate because you never know!! 

1 hour ago, j4j05 said:

But why would Britney go along with it? 

she probably doesn’t even check her instagram if she actually has access to it. but for the editing style for her videos to be so choppy, by a person who we now knows is like a leader at a social media company is crazy. there is no reason to have those edits unless they’re doing it on purpose

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, Miss_D said:

How do we know it’s her deactivating and reactivating? How do we know she knows this is happening on the official account? Would it be possible that her account that she has access to, has the official account blocked? If she thinks the account she’s using is the official account, she wouldn’t know to look for the public account. I like to play devils advocate because you never know!! 

There can only be one official account. She has the check mark too meaning it’s the official one. I think she would know only the @britneyspears account is the official one, it’s her name!

7 minutes ago, j4j05 said:

There can only be one official account. She has the check mark too meaning it’s the official one. I think she would know only the @britneyspears account is the official one, it’s her name!

I thought you can buy the blue check 🤔. If she was blocked from the Britney Spears account, she wouldn’t know right? There’s big celebs with Instagram accounts that’s not their name (I can only think of Rihanna and Drake right now) so she could easy have an account with the check and continue to think that’s the public account. If she sends her posts off to a team to edit, that team could send her a great edit of her videos to post on the account she sees and a bad edit to post on the public account. This whole finding got to mean something right? Or are we trying to forcing ourselves to believe that her situation can’t be this messed up? Or in my case, believing more than it is lol 

1 hour ago, Miss_D said:

I thought you can buy the blue check 🤔. If she was blocked from the Britney Spears account, she wouldn’t know right? There’s big celebs with Instagram accounts that’s not their name (I can only think of Rihanna and Drake right now) so she could easy have an account with the check and continue to think that’s the public account. If she sends her posts off to a team to edit, that team could send her a great edit of her videos to post on the account she sees and a bad edit to post on the public account. This whole finding got to mean something right? Or are we trying to forcing ourselves to believe that her situation can’t be this messed up? Or in my case, believing more than it is lol 

Isn’t there a verification process that comes with the blue check mark? Also what account do you think she thinks is her official one? It doesn’t make sense.

yes, maybe someone edits her videos for her but she can’t be that oblivious that she doesn’t know what content is being posted on the @britneyspears account. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.