Britney’s B96 Pepsi Jingle Bash Look ♥️

I just wanted to divert from some of the seemingly negative threads on this forum currently, & post about this outfit/costume — as an appreciation thread of sorts, because I think it’s one of Britney’s best looks, post ‘07. The fit of the bodysuit was perfect, the design was edgy & elegant, & her hair/makeup looked absolutely beautiful. 

Here are some photos:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

There’s also a video where it shows her wearing a black shoulder accessory during her “Make Me” performance, & her hair was up in a bun for a moment. She looked stunning — & very reminiscent of “My Prerogative” for those few seconds. However, I chose to exclude that video clip from this thread.

Anyway, what did you guys think about this look?

• Love 6

She looked absolutely stunning, her makeup was on point. At the time I thought that she had done something on her face but it was just good makeup. 2016 was really her second prime and I'm glad I valued it back then, but I didn't know it was going to last just for a little time. After 2017 she lost her sparkle once again and it all went downhill from there. 

10 minutes ago, anakinskywalker said:

She looked absolutely stunning, her makeup was on point. At the time I thought that she had done something on her face but it was just good makeup. 2016 was really her second prime and I'm glad I valued it back then, but I didn't know it was going to last just for a little time. After 2017 she lost her sparkle once again and it all went downhill from there. 

I feel Britney really brought it when she did legacy things, or like things that she “earned” because of who she was and her work… the things that team con made her do, like BJ, POM, or any of the other cash grabs she hated.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.