Hold Me Closer EP (Concept)

I’ve always thought it’d be a cool idea for Britney & Elton to re-record “Hold Me Closer,” specifically for an EP in celebration of the song’s success.

The record would include 6-8 different versions of the newly re-recorded track. 

Here’s my imagined track-list:

01. Hold Me Closer (New Version)

02. Hold Me Closer (Acoustic Version)

03. Hold Me Closer (Piano Version)

04. Hold Me Closer (Britney’s Version)

05. Hold Me Closer (Britney’s Version) [Sweet Remix]

06. Hold Me Closer (Britney’s Version) [Midnight Remix]

The EP would include two Acappella tracks that would only be available on the physical copy, & absent from streaming services:

01. Hold Me Closer (Acapella)

02. Hold Me Closer (Britney’s Version) [Acapella]

Anyway, that’s my imagined concept for this EP. What are your thoughts on this idea?

• Love 4

The final successful single of her career before officially retiring from the music industry.  :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: I’m so happy we got one more great single from her after the Con ended and with such an iconic, legendary, ground breaking artist! Elton only works with the best. :bow_bowing_orange:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.