HYPOTHETICAL: What would happen if user @BuyingCircusTourDMMe Bought the Circus Tour Footage

Well? In an alternate universe if @BuyingCircusTourDMMe obtained this, wtf would happen?

come up with your own  ideas and theories 

I personally think she would post them for all of us to view, or she’d practically explode in denial of obtaining the footage and then we would get served a buyingcircusTourDMme (Funeral Version)

omg

Spoiler

Edited by rik
  • Haha 2

I promise 100% if I got these I would post them or share them with someone to post them. I have gotten stuff in the past that I’ve shared for other people to leak and this wouldn’t be an exception. 
I know some of you share the same opinions with me wanting this and have waited impatiently for 15 years also so I would hate to gatekeep this from you all after being on the same side for this long it’s exhausting <3

Edited by BuyingCircusTourDMMe
  • Love 6
Just now, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

I promise 100% if I got these I would post them or share them with someone to post them. I have gotten stuff in the past that I’ve shared for other people to clean and this wouldn’t be an exception. 
I know some of you share the same opinions with me wanting this and have waited impatiently for 15 years also so I would hate to gatekeep this from you all after being on the same side for this long it’s exhausting <3

:gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud: I think I see confetti from this potion 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

We'd see the walkney tour once more.

That's what would happen. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I heard you’re in your criminal housekeeper era. Are u still besties w Wendy Williams aka banana boy on here because u guys have a lot of opposing views. I heard that you used to work for Tristar sports and flopertainment, is that also true. I remember when u had ur semi racist controversy on exhale two years ago, it was so how do I say Kelly osbourne “well who will clean your toilets mr trump” of u.  Anyway rock out with ur **** out, stay in school, and merry Christmas omg

Edited by rik
Just now, rik said:

I heard you’re in your criminal housekeeper era. Are u still besties w Wendy Williams aka banana boy on here because u guys have a lot of opposing views. I heard that you used to work for Tristar sports and flopertainment, is that also true. I remember when u had ur semi racist controversy on exhale two years ago it was so how do I say Kelly osbourne well who will clean your toilets mr trump of u.  Anyway rock out with ur **** out, stay in school, and merry Christmas omg

@Wendy Williams yourself, and I are no strangers to controversy in the forum.

You have a lot of questions sis, I have some for you as well, how many views did the new music get? Working on those vocals? What's new? What's the Haps?

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

@Wendy Williams yourself, and I are no strangers to controversy in the forum.

You have a lot of questions sis, I have some for you as well, how many views did the new music get? Working on those vocals? What's new? What's the Haps?

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Stay tuned new music coming October :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

8 minutes ago, thesimplelife said:

we need @BuyingCircusTourDMMe to expose the ppl that have it before exhale dies :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

The people that did this to her shouldn’t be able to walk away so easily. I repeat, on September 24 2024, @BuyingCircusTourDMMe posted about being scammed. User what’s her face with an x, claimed she would get 600 dollars in exchange for the circus tour footage. It was threatening and very scary. @BuyingCircusTourDMMe has been wanting to obtain this DVD since he was 17 years old maam. Do you know how hard it is for him to wake up every single day being told that he’s not good enough for the footage? But he’s great at what he does  NOW GIVE US THE FOOTAGE omf

Edited by rik
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Love Christina!

:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed: 

Yo te contaré una historia
De como un puertorriqueño me robó el corazón
Nunca más he vuelto a amar de esa manera
Quizás jamás lo haré
Es la historia de mi primer amor
Era buen mozo con grandes y profundos ojos marrones
Un bailarín
Juntos nos perdimos en el ritmo del amor
Así es como comenzó

Edited by rik
10 minutes ago, rik said:

The people that did this to her shouldn’t be able to walk away so easily. I repeat, on September 24 2024, @BuyingCircusTourDMMe posted about being scammed. User what’s her face with an x, claimed she would get 600 dollars in exchange for the circus tour footage. It was threatening and very scary. @BuyingCircusTourDMMe has been wanting to obtain this DVD since he was 17 years old maam. Do you know how hard it is for him to wake up every single day being told that he’s not good enough for the footage? But he’s great at what he does  NOW GIVE US THE FOOTAGE omf

You deserve warning points for this djxnxjxjdndjdjdj :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.