Why are you still on a retired Popstar’s forum?

If Britney isn’t giving us anything artistic these days, and you’re one of the fans who are tired of talking about her past (songs, albums, performances, etc.) what keeps you here? 

Spoiler

Her Insta? :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

I’m here because I didn’t follow her at her peak or when she used to released things, but I do now, so it’s still fun for me talk and create topics about the good old days!

PS: I’m not telling y’all to leave, it’s just a genuine doubt :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Love 5

I think it was around 2007 / 2008 that I realized that I cared about her first as a person and then as an artist. I think I'll be 75 and still care about her. I want to see her succeed in life and at this point, I don't even care if she releases more music or not, I'd like to see her live a balanced and fulfilled life where she's surrounded by healthy people and people who bring out the best in her... In short, I'm here to celebrate the day Cade Flop Weasel is out of her life. 

• Love 7

I've not been here very long, but I'm sure I was a member of a rival music site years ago called Spill It Now.

Anyway. I came here, and I'm still here because some of the troll HO£S need to be reminded who Britney was/is and how much she deserves to be respected.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, PMK said:

Nostalgia. Been listening to her since Oops's release. I'm mostly here for leaks and checking if something new is happening besides the usual.

Just now, Michel De Mal said:

Yeah....umm..nostalgia I guess 

spacer.png

You're right Britney is a nostalgia act now days, so I think most people come around to remember her stuff from 20 years ago.

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I was going to say the same thing people forget this isn't a Britney forum anymore, she has her section, and more people are here for her; but it's a pop music forum.

Let’s be honest, no one comes here to visit the other sections :typing_keyboard_computer:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.