Would you like a โ€œ๐—•๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐Ÿฎโ€?

3 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

Since she is an American artist, those Latin Grammys were practically thrown at her just so she would attend the awards.

Iโ€™m not an Xtina hater, but I donโ€™t think itโ€™s fair that she won the Latin Grammysย :flawlessbye_leave_walk_there_i_said_it:

• Like 1

I donโ€™t think sheโ€™d make something like Blackout again, it was a very specific moment in her life that cannot be recreated. I would love for her to finally make the R&B record sheโ€™s always wanted to do or maybe a pop record with rock influences

Spoiler

at this point I would even take a BJ 2 tho:clownery_makeup_meme:

ย 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Honeymoon said:

Whatโ€™s your top 3?

I don't have a favorite Britney album. I have a mix of favorite songs. But for you I'd say: ITZ (iconic everything), Oops (bops over bops) & Circus (that's when I started to really be a fan of hers).

No.ย Blackoutย was perfect for the moment in time it was released in. Releasing aย Blackout 2ย just wouldnโ€™t work. Thatโ€™s like if Michael Jackson had releasedย Thriller 2ย or Madonna releasingย Ray Of Light 2.ย All brilliant albums that capture a certain level of magic and moment for the era they were released in that simply canโ€™t be replicated.ย 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—