New photo dump: Why do I look so little with that fan ??? Geez 🙄 Usually me and my fans look the same size in meet-and-greets !!! It’s interesting, you never see that many pics of me with fans !!!

Ok clearly nobody is here for helping her in any way! It's obvious now! Poor girl!

It's really look like some people try to make her turns crazy and look crazy in the eyes of the rest of the world!

I never believed in a world where Britney is free and Team Con would let her lives in peace and be happy forever. It's not that easy to escape to monsters! Especially when you are ALONE! Lindsay had her family, her dad. Britney has... CADE!

What if she wasn't the one who posted this? It's easy to have access to someone's gallery! I mean, Cade made this fake interview with Tate, Cade talked with Ashley, Britney tried to "exposed" her side of the story, pretty sure "they" were crazy mad about that! Cade SIGNED THE F * CKING PERFUME CONTRACT DOCUMENT!!! He's basically the new Jamie! "I'm Britney Spears now!"

Everything was already weird but it's getting even weirder since few weeks!!! "Britney" didn't call out Mario Lopez for his awful speech the other day! Like Dark Willow reminded me, Britney never visited anyone except Paris and Lance Bass (a big friend of Jamie Lynne, pro conservatorship).

"They" only need Britney, because they are still hoping her to release new stuff I guess, but if she keeps refusing to go back to work, some people will be mad and she won't be useful anymore! Cade is doing only B.S. since "Britney" hired him! Only weird collaborations with a good commission for his ugly face for sure!!! I mean what the hell is that?

welcome_x_britney_spears_collab_1.jpg?v=

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfl2PqOZht45elDJOv_ja

IMG-5369.jpg

Things are so bad and most of the fans has turn their backs to Britney so I guess she won't have her happy end! It makes me so sad! If only someone could really help her!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

To be fair, isn't she like 5'2 or something like that? Baby your short. 

It’s sad how obsessed with her height and weight she is … I guess I can’t blame her given the way she has been conditioned and criticised her whole life… 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Kiss my said:

It’s sad how obsessed with her height and weight she is … I guess I can’t blame her given the way she has been conditioned and criticised her whole life… 

Yes, please don't! Don't forget that even if we don't support every of her actions, she's still the victim! Calling her out won't help her in any way!

Also, being obsessed by your body, it's almost like that for every women in this nasty cruel disgusting industry! They all want to be skinny, some of them like Madonna are so desperate to not growing old! Botox, fake lips, fake a* ss, being on Ozempic, from The Kardashians to Beyoncé to Mariah, etc... They all did something, they never go out without being perfect for most of the girls, it's also that to being obessed by your body, image... They are almost all like this!

Like you said Britney was criticized since she's 17, people talk about her breast on television, she was called "fat" by so many people, in the press, by her dad. It's make your brain twist! It's already hard for a woman everyday and it's even harder when you are into the spotlights since you're 17!

• Like 1

That mirror selfie looks SUPER HOT🔥

I'm personally loving em, I don't feel like I need an explanation for every single thing she posts, why can't we just enjoy what is there?... why do so many people suddenly become critiques and social media experts and rip apart whatever new tiny portion of her life or detail she decides to share? Well, I guess it's easy to judge and hate than love. Disappointing considering Britney has always loved her fans. SMH.... Sorry for the rant. Just my opinion.

(It just so laughable, as if there isn't a single celebrity, or just person for that matter, that ISN'T a bit into their appearance.... smh)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.