Which of the music album is definitely top this year in your opinion?

For me definitely Jordin Sparks "No Restrictions". I can't remember any other music album this year what is listenable.

Spoiler

Here is why:

Vocally is she like herself and like Brendy. Music production is combination of JoJo's (2015/2020), Leona Lewis (2015), Brendy (2020), and Mariah's (2005) stuff. And I love it.

https://tidal.com/album/384215434

Share your best tip for 2024 music album :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Edited by Wendy Williams
43 minutes ago, Imnotcrazy said:

I want it to participate, so I went to Google “2024 album releases” and couldn’t find a full album that I like, mostly singles and stuff… so maybe I’ll say the one that I like the songs would be: 

not all the songs, but some of them 

Thank, i will check these :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Tell me more how do you feel about these songs, thoughts :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.