People.com reports: Diddy on suicide watch

I can see why they would want to get rid of him and make it look like suicide. Isn't it strange how Jay Z and Beyoncé were part of his questionable parties?:nothavingit_whitney_houston_mad_annoyed_stare_whatever_irritated:

Especially Jay Z. He was connected to both Aaliyah and Beyonce. While Beyoncé wasn’t underage when they got together, it’s still a bit unsettling considering his age at the time. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Just now, Style. said:

I can see why they would want to get rid of him and make it look like suicide. Isn't it strange how Jay Z and Beyoncé were part of his questionable parties?:nothavingit_whitney_houston_mad_annoyed_stare_whatever_irritated:

Especially Jay Z. He was connected to both Aaliyah and Beyonce. While Beyoncé wasn’t underage when they got together, it’s still a bit unsettling considering his age at the time. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Ooh..I know Bey and Jay know EVERYTHING that’s happened - their silence is all you need to know. There are lots of people who will be ruined if Diddy speaks - and this “suicide” will be very suspicious…

• Like 1
Just now, KrisJ said:

Ooh..I know Bey and Jay know EVERYTHING that’s happened - their silence is all you need to know. There are lots of people who will be ruined if Diddy speaks - and this “suicide” will be very suspicious…

Of course, they know everything. But how does Beyoncé sleep at night, knowing all of this while promoting empowerment and women's rights? She’s either involved or being controlled. When was the last time we saw her speak publicly? Some candid photos even make it seem like she’s not fully herself, almost like she’s drugged.
spacer.png

• Like 1

This b.i.t.c.h better be reeling off the names of those who have also been involved in his vile date r*** parties, because quite frankly, I’m sick of these people getting away with this abuse of power.

Killing yourself or someone else when you/they get found out is so weak, but I guess that’s how cartels, mafias etc work.

14 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

This b.i.t.c.h better be reeling off the names of those who have also been involved in his vile date r*** parties, because quite frankly, I’m sick of these people getting away with this abuse of power.

Killing yourself or someone else when you/they get found out is so weak, but I guess that’s how cartels, mafias etc work.

Desiree Perez is a top executive at ROC Nation and has a past linked to cartels. She is Jay-Z’s business partner, and they have significant influence… and trust, they will silence Diddy.

This is the same woman Nicki Minaj is accusing of trying to sabotage her career when she didn’t sign with ROC Nation. It’s WILD how easily narratives about bitterness and jealousy are being spread when it comes to Nicki, all because of a follow: "Nicki unfollowed X and Y." Dirty *** bitxhes!

2 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Agreed. This **** runs deep. There is no way those two didn’t know about Diddy’s decades of nefarious activities. They’re practically family, according to Diddy himself.

spacer.png

Like you said, silence speaks louder than words ever will.

I will say, in Beyonce’s defense, perhaps she truly is as dumb as people think she is and was just blissfully unaware of everything. 

• Like 1

If "they" want to eliminate a problem, they just do it in silence and make it looks like a suicide!

Claiming this loud in the press, might be true or it happens when the piece of s *hit got caught and has nothing else left than playing the sucuide/death card. To get some compassion. Sometimes it's work, look at Jamie Spears! According to his people, he was about to die 4 times!

Diddy did this for so so so so so many years, alot of people were involved or knew about it and SUDDENLY, FOR NO REASON??? "justice" caught his neck? I don't buy it! Alot of nasty things is going on in the industry, everyday, since forever, he did something that made some guys pissed off! And he will fall alone!!!

Someone said "I don't know how Beyoncé can sleep at night!" I don't either, but don't forget that, these people, before they turned crazy famous, rich, etc... They were random people, just like us, we used to forget this alot but they will never risk to go back at their old lives ever again! They are ready to close their eyes on alot of things. Just look at Britney's situation, alot of people knew, know... But didn't/don't do anything... In this nasty world you can't count on anybody! Alot of people would kill their mothers to succeed, it's not a myth, it's the truth! So it's funny when I read people believing in empowering women speech, while the only things they hope deep down in their hearts it's the fall of the "friend" girls they kiss at an award show! Britney might not be the best version of herself right now, I don't blame her, I would never, but at least she's saying things she meant! Alot of girls are playing the nice cards but *** ****... If only you knew...

Just look at Perry, so desperate to sell records that she worked with a r * apist and didn't give a f *** about anything! "Woman's World" lol...

I hope it will bring Lou down too tho!

Edited by Johanpapz

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.