Britney is called a "loser" for her IG instead of going to the Senate to request justice

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Adan695 said:

I’m all for her living her life and she may not care what the public thinks about her right now, but I can’t imagine she’ll receive the same support she got during the free Britney movement, should she ever want to pursue any kind of justice in the future 

I agree.

Any chance she had at getting the GP's support is gone now.

I just hate that she doesn't even try to fight for justice, she just is so damn passive.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Are we really going to sit here and let people discuss Britney’s “power” and “notoriety”, knowing full well that she was trafficked?

Some of you people make me want to vomit on my own snatch!

How vile do you have to be to victim shame anyone, let alone someone that has been so publicly locked up against their will, because you expect them to have either returned to work or become a vocal advocate, knowing the trauma suffered?

:huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

Edited by SlideAway
  • Like 6
7 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I mean, it's a tad extreme to call her a "loser," but I understand it's frustrating that with all her power and notoriety, it's irresponsible of her to complain and witness all these injustices but not be proactive or involved in changing anything. She further diminishes her credibility when she jokes she "forgets she's famous" when a dementia diagnosis was the very reason she even got involved in a conservatorship without evening seeing a physician, lol. Again, she reminds of those people that "act out" to get attention even if it's negative attention they just crave any form of spotlight on them due to a lack of affection or adoration in their lives. 

Great example:

I do not think people comprehend abuse and trauma. Add forced meds. Lithium..life stolen, s** trafficked , manipulated, almost 14 years , no rights , no car , no friends , absolute control, money stolen , IUD , no phone , no lawyer, no autonomy. This jerk is the loser . The victim is Britney . Everyone judging her needs to shu t up . Give her time to heal . Nobody does.  

• Like 4
41 minutes ago, Steve W said:

I do not think people comprehend abuse and trauma. Add forced meds. Lithium..life stolen, s** trafficked , manipulated, almost 14 years , no rights , no car , no friends , absolute control, money stolen , IUD , no phone , no lawyer, no autonomy. This jerk is the loser . The victim is Britney . Everyone judging her needs to shu t up . Give her time to heal . Nobody does.  

Was this meant for me? All I commented on was that I can see how frustrating it is with all the contributing factors in mind. I’m not saying it wouldn’t be difficult for someone in her position, that’s is incredibly frustrating for other people to observe her struggling. It’s just an observation. 

11 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

She further diminishes her credibility when she jokes she "forgets she's famous" when a dementia diagnosis was the very reason she even got involved in a conservatorship without evening seeing a physician, lol.

Some fans say this is reaching... but she writes and says a lot of things against her own narrative. It makes her look like the liar and not the victim. 

She is always forgetting things, change opinions every week, contradict herself a lot, post videos talking with a forced voice and an incoherent speech most of the time, the bizarre overall videos. Looks disconnected from real world issues, never used her power to try to help others...

Again, maybe if we knew she is dealing with severe mental illness we wouldn’t keep making assumptions, maybe she doesn't understand what is going on for most of the time.

It just looks like self destruction or she really is around people taking advantage of her mental issues making her look unhinged all the time for the world to see what it happened after "freeing her".

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Dark Willow said:

Some fans say this is reaching... but she writes and says a lot of things against her own narrative. It makes her look like the liar and not the victim. 

She is always forgetting things, change opinions every week, contradict herself a lot, post videos talking with a forced voice and an incoherent speech most of the time, the bizarre overall videos. Looks disconnected from real world issues, never used her power to try to help others...

Again, maybe if we knew she is dealing with severe mental illness we wouldn’t keep making assumptions, maybe she doesn't understand what is going on for most of the time.

It just looks like self destruction or she really is around people taking advantage of her mental issues making her look unhinged all the time for the world to see what it happened after "freeing her".

I get there may be mental health issues but it just feels very contrived and calculated to me. The only reason I can think of with her being deliberate is she knows she can garner a reaction from others for some form of external validation or attention. It does take a certain level of mental fortitude to do that unless it stems from a personality issue. All speculative of course, but at the minimum, it looks like someone instrumentally trying to garner some kind of reception for some kind of underlying motive. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Maybe that's why the book was not promoted with TV interviews.

And all her interviews from recent years are email ones (similar thing with many interviews from c-ship days). 

Her team can't control a TV crew like Oprah's. 

Unfortunately she's not in the right state of mind to be working or anything really

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Was this meant for me? All I commented on was that I can see how frustrating it is with all the contributing factors in mind. I’m not saying it wouldn’t be difficult for someone in her position, that’s is incredibly frustrating for other people to observe her struggling. It’s just an observation. 

No it was not to you .. sorry .. It’s the threads topic. Sorry I used your post . 

6 hours ago, Steve W said:

No it was not to you .. sorry .. It’s the threads topic. Sorry I used your post . 

It’s ok. It’s nice you feel for her. I don’t think it’s nice to label people either. This is way more of a complex issue than summing it up as someone as a“loser” lol

I hope she finds strength to bring more light and justice in the world as she does dedicating her time to videos on insta. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

She's too busy counting the "general public's" cash they forked over to make her book one of the best selling celebrity memoirs of all time :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

And probably using that money to fuel unhealthy habits

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.