Tate McRae the NEW Britney SPEARS Replacement?! PSYCHIC READING

work

She’s not the “new” Britney, nor will she ever be. Surely, she has what it takes to be a good pop-star, but there’s only one Britney —& she can’t be duplicated. Referencing her likeness is not original, & it won’t make her attain the same level either. Although, I do I believe Tate can definitely thrive as herself, without a doubt.

• Love 2
  • Like 5

Recently with Tates fashion, performances and music video, I started to remember his video about how Britney wants out of the industry and wants to mentor or have a newer girl take her spot. At the time people were saying Tate or Sabrina. Kinda crazy both girls referenced Britney at the VMAs and Britney did say she loves Sabrina and supposed she interviewed Tate and said she loves her performances. Now there will never be anyone like Miss Britney, but if Brit wants to be forgotten and left alone, Tate could fill that white pop dance girl spot and Sabrina has been rolling out huge catchy pop hits.

• Love 1

These two performances alone definitely make her the closest thing to Britney we have now, gotta give her credit for that. But she’s got a long way ahead of her musically to really deserve a comparison.

Another thing is… Britney really is/was one of a kind, her personality/image is special. She was able to be se.xy and “bad”, but still remain extremely likeable, cute and full of personality: 

britney-spears-slave4u-musicvideo.jpg?w=

…whereas with Tate it feels like she’s constantly posing and pouting, which it kinda off putting and cheap looking. 

tate-ok.jpg

S9DAjn6O9LXZvg8Xyo607YtjYbDS-eAFPVkDOYyD

She literally stays like that throughout the entire video. Giving Tik Tok/Gen Z vibes, not very unique. 

Hope that makes sense. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: I’m interested in what she has to offer though, Greedy and her new song are a step in the right direction and she’s so much better than her peers it’s not even funny. 

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, J2thB said:

I love Tate, huge fan but there will NEVER be another Britney Spears! Sure there are plenty of successful pop stars but it’d be impossible to emulate her level of success and fame in 2024. 

Yes I like Tate and That Sabrina Girl Carpenter. They are both great pop stars. Britney had the whole world fascinated and was a household name with her first single and that kind of fame and interest just doesn’t happen anymore 

• Love 2

I love all the new pop girlie's they are giving lyrics and dancing which is something we've been lacking. However, she is only going to be able to take the comparisons so far. What will tate do to separate herself? In my opinion she is doing herself a disservice by playing into the similarities.

Let's not forget britney was a household name off her very first single and was performing with the likes of mj just a few years later. 

Tate is on her 3rd single? She is amazing and i can't wait to see what she does and support her but you just can't duplicate britney and even if you could in a perfect world it would never be the same because it was a different time. There is social media now so she can connect with her fans in a way that Britney couldn't. 

Britney shined through and touched our hearts from her passion. It's just isn't the same. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.