Britney Spears - I Ain't Runnin Away (WR Mix - Full)

CJMCH

14 hours ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

It was recorded 2002 and was clearly the very early start of ITZ, 2003 she really came into her own and learned who she was and started to become a woman which was when the material we know now as ITZ came to light. It always surprise me on here that people are shocked album processes develop from one thing to another, same with blackout. 

The metadata says the year when it was recorded was 2003. Not sure if that means that the mix was done in 2003 while it may have been recorded before or if it was in fact recorded in 2003.

12 hours ago, Gioney said:

I’ve given 10 dollars. Hope it helps with negotiations for new tracks.

Thank you, anything helps! 

8 hours ago, rik said:

Love the nostalgia hearing her voice gives.  the production is super dreamy and nostalgic. I’ll admit though, lyrically it’s not the best so I can see why they scrapped it. @CJMCH, how do you know it’s from ITZ? It sounds like it’s somewhere in between Britney and in the zone. Like beginning stages! 

also, what’s WR? WADE ROBSON? :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

The metadata, which I had to delete, says the year when it was recorded was 2003. Not sure if that means that the mix was done in 2003 while it may have been recorded before or if it was in fact recorded in 2003.

2 hours ago, zone_ said:

Could WR stand for Wayne Rodrigues? He did programming and protools on other songs produced by Rick

That sounds more like it. Wish we had some sort of confirmation.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
6 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

I agree, but to be fair this really isn’t the most exciting leak lol. It’s repetitive and not very interesting sonically or lyrically so I can understand why there’s not a lot of discussion around it. 

It’s still nice to have another piece of the puzzle from Britney’s unreleased catalog.  

I mean, I have my doubts that WR stands for Wade Robson. I tried to do some searching and I could find no evidence of them ever working together. When Instant Dejavu leaked it was labeled the “JI Mix” and we were able to deduce it was Jon Ingoldsby, someone who was working with Rick Nowels for years. 

I mean yeah, it's not the best song ever, but it's NEW BRITNEY MUSIC IN 2024! Like I've been a fan for about 5 years now and I think this is like the 10th leak in those 5 years. Other artists get mass leaks with like 10 tracks leaking at once. We'll never get that lmao, so getting something new in 2024 from Britney is gold even tho it's not the most amazing track. People should talk about this more, and less about all the drama. Nowdays it seems like it's more popular to comment what she's posting on Instagram rather than unheard music. It's kinda sad...

• Love 6
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, Lonely2001 said:

I mean yeah, it's not the best song ever, but it's NEW BRITNEY MUSIC IN 2024! Like I've been a fan for about 5 years now and I think this is like the 10th leak in those 5 years. Other artists get mass leaks with like 10 tracks leaking at once. We'll never get that lmao, so getting something new in 2024 from Britney is gold even tho it's not the most amazing track. People should talk about this more, and less about all the drama. Nowdays it seems like it's more popular to comment what she's posting on Instagram rather than unheard music. It's kinda sad...

This is straight facts and I agree with all of it. But tbh Britney fans are actually pretty lucky when it comes to leaks. Acts who debuted before the 2000s very rarely get leaks. Britney usually gets at least one leak a year, while her peers like Xtina and Beyoncé get one every few years. We’re killing the leak game 💪🏻 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, CJMCH said:

The metadata says the year when it was recorded was 2003. Not sure if that means that the mix was done in 2003 while it may have been recorded before or if it was in fact recorded in 2003.

Thank you, anything helps! 

The metadata, which I had to delete, says the year when it was recorded was 2003. Not sure if that means that the mix was done in 2003 while it may have been recorded before or if it was in fact recorded in 2003.

That sounds more like it. Wish we had some sort of confirmation.

Is the metadata how you found out this song was co-written by Britney?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Isla said:

May I ask, where is this metadata?

It’s information about the song that can be extracted from the master file. It tells you who wrote the song, when it was recorded, etc. I saw in another comment that CJ said he had to delete the metadata, which was probably a condition that was put in place by the source before the song was sold. I bought and leaked a lot of unreleased Bonnie McKee songs a few years ago and everyone who I purchased from told me to delete the metadata before I leaked the music. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.