If The Conservatorship Was As Bad As We Think… Why Did Britney Lose The Lawsuit ?

If the conservatorship was as bad as we are made to believe, why has there been no justice? I believe in two sides to every story and I think as Britney fans we hated the idea of her being forced to live a life she rejected. I just don’t understand legally, if things were being handled so poorly, how did Britney lose?

Edited by Bingjmljr
  • Haha 1
Just now, super.nova said:

If you have to ask, then you don’t really understand what happened.

Anyone on this site who thinks the understand what happened is delusional. As I said there are two sides to every story and unfortunately we’re getting our side from someone who is obviously struggling with mental health issues… so her side is not 100% reliable.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, theodoritasenorita said:

Wow. I can't tell if this post is meant to stir people up or if you actually mean what you're saying. 

Always mean what I say… I think it’s very easy to believe the details when it comes from the person you admire. I just think there is so much we don’t know, and Britney hasn’t done anything since the conservatorship to show shes thriving.

Edited by Bingjmljr
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Bingjmljr said:

Always mean what I say… I think it’s very easy to believe the details when it comes from the person you admire. I just think there is so much we don’t know, and Britney hasn’t done anything since the conservatorship to show shes thriving.

There is so much no one knows but victim blaming isn't exactly the way to go about getting justice for Britney, is it? 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Britney c-ship was extreme and if she was able to work,  then she shouldn't be in a c-ship with people controlling her... and her money (what I think it was the real reason behind the c-ship deal)

However... Britney never had a chance of winning, I don't want to say everything I think because people close to her are lurking here... but yeah, the settlement was the sign Britney lost.

It's just funny some fans were so hopeful with her amazing lawyer... but they accepted real quick the fact the system was corrupt and he couldn't do anything. 

And the fact Britney abusers are still free and thriving.

• Like 6

I think the conservatorship was extreme. But I think we are all easily influenced if we are more connected to one side or the other. I think there is a lot about Britney we don’t know, and she has shown for almost 20 years now that something is up (whatever that may be). I think her family got greedy, but I also think they probably know more about her mental health then we do.

5 minutes ago, Bingjmljr said:

I think the conservatorship was extreme. But I think we are all easily influenced if we are more connected to one side or the other. I think there is a lot about Britney we don’t know, and she has shown for almost 20 years now that something is up (whatever that may be). I think her family got greedy, but I also think they probably know more about her mental health then we do.

Do you know that people who commit violent crimes are afforded public defenders, but unless a less monied spouse has been beaten and there is documented proof of domestic violence, she/he/they are not afforded the same luxury of an attorney? Psychological/emotional abuse.. good luck. Just because you can't see the scars doesn't mean they are not there. You're right. None of us knows except Britney.

That said, here's a fact: K-Fed filed a restraining order against Jamie Spears. Why? Because he's such a sweet, caring person? No. The man is abusive and K-fed wouldn't stand for it. 

There's no doubt in my mind that the abuse committed by Britney's father started way before the c-ship. 

*Britney has problems. Her family. Hopefully she can move on from them. She's young and talented enough to rebuild and start over. Whatever that looks like for her. 

Edited by theodoritasenorita
  • Love 6
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Bingjmljr said:

Anyone on this site who thinks the understand what happened is delusional. As I said there are two sides to every story and unfortunately we’re getting our side from someone who is obviously struggling with mental health issues… so her side is not 100% reliable.

Delusional? Wow. And yet you wanna talk about her mental health when it’s not for you to talk on…she’s struggling yes, anyone would when they were practically fed lithium and giving blood on the daily.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.