Britney - i aint runnin away (Snippet Leak) New Song

kyros

23 minutes ago, kyros said:

Another snippet just because im bored 

W-SI.LINK

Experience secure file transfer and decentralized storage with WeSendit, the #1 provider worldwide. Share and store...

WE.TL

The simple, quick and secure way to send your files around the world without an account. Share your files...

Hahahaha you’re the king!!! I like your attitude ❤️

Fun Yes GIF by Lilly Singh

8 minutes ago, Imnotcrazy said:

Omg you guysAAAAA:bouncey:

so much drama :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Gene Wilder Halloween GIF by Laff

exhell is aliiiiveee!!

A little bit of drama never kill nobody:mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

also we needed some emotion in the fanbase, that way jordan wont shut us down 😌

anyway im open to even take lossless leaked songs im always hunting better quality files:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

a lossless state of grace would be my holy grail by the way

Edited by kyros
4 minutes ago, kyros said:

exhell is aliiiiveee!!

A little bit of drama never kill nobody:mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

anyway im open to even take lossless leaked songs im always hunting better quality files:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I hope that one day you will decide to sell the song. We are open to do whatever we can. Britney has quit music, and listening to her old demos and songs will be good for everyone. Do you have any other songs?

44 minutes ago, kyros said:

exhell is aliiiiveee!!

I’m living for it :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

watching from afar of course, cuz I’m a

good girl :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, RebelMe said:

Not trying to change the attention to something else, but a snippet entitled "Britney_Spears_Ft_The_Weeknd_V1_Ruff" just leaked as well. 

Hide contents

No regrets as we dance in the rain

:werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

That's AI, a friend of mine did it for fun and posted it as fanmade on some Whatsapp groups. Someone else probably cut a clip and tried to pass it as real.

Edited by CJMCH
7 hours ago, kyros said:

Another snippet just because im bored 

W-SI.LINK

Experience secure file transfer and decentralized storage with WeSendit, the #1 provider worldwide. Share and store...

WE.TL

The simple, quick and secure way to send your files around the world without an account. Share your files...

Omg you’re so pressed :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:  I’m cackling free promo thanks king 

54 minutes ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

I’m not including myself in drama anymore, sorry if I made anyone uncomfortable. I’m just sitting back and watching this thread going forward and focusing on what’s important. 

Hide contents

Buying circus tour DM me :) 

26 minutes ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

Omg you’re so pressed :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:  I’m cackling free promo thanks king 

Well that was quick lol

anyways at this point someone just leak this damn song, we’ve heard lots of it already 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.