Her Most Bizarre IG post yet

EmmaJG

On 9/14/2024 at 12:48 AM, PerfectLover. said:

Yes, it's bizarre, but more so than the one with the knives:nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

I was incarcerated when she uploaded that one, 11 days in solitary confinement. Was brought food daily by the prison guards. One hour a day outside smoking. Not that fun. Then she upload that knife dance and officers showed up at her place also. Britney cooks your hibachi!

Connection to Britney is not nessescarily only happiness and fun time. When I got released in December got home and checked her IG, what did I think about my lady? Like she had been there in spirit. An angel. Don't mess with my little Jibreel.

1 hour ago, PolySpears said:

I like the outfit tho

she has a whole wardrobe of outfits she could wear at all these award shows.. just saying

her Halloween one with her dressed as the devil tho... it was a bit... confusing 

Britney in red. Her valentines series. From the first devil dance to the pictures with the pilots. Putting also uniforms on her page.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.