Just now, BlackoutITZ said:

It's wild how back in 2021 so many people had a real reckoning with how Britney had been bullied and abused by the media and the public since she was a teenager, and acknowledged the damaging impact it had on her, but it took about 5 minutes for them to start bullying her again.

Why do you think he’s bullying her? He literally just mimics her. That’s how she talks… 

• Love 1

The real video is much worse... but I don't know if people like him realize Britney probably has severe mental illness problems.

Making fun of a person like Britney wouldn’t be so bad if she was aware and just had some "exotic" personality.

I wouldn’t make fun of her (even if I was a hater) because it's obvious she is struggling real bad.

• Haha 1
  • Like 6
2 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Girl stop playing dumb. You know full well he's mocking her so I'm not sure why you are pretending you don't know that.

This is exactly who we are fans of! If you feel uncomfortable watching, you should think the same about Britney. Your double standards are old-fashioned now. It's very wrong for you to try to silence people in this way. If you think it's a joke or sarcasm, you should think about it on both sides. Britney gives people a lot to talk about. Let them talk! She is the one who wants it

Season 4 Deal GIF by Parks and Recreation

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.