We all criticize Britney today but no one provides a solution. Provide your solution

37 minutes ago, Britney Xposed said:

Anyone who criticizes Britney is a hater and I refer them to a song I personally wrote. People online refuse to allow her to just be her artistic self. She’s accomplished more than anyone’s faves nowadays ever will and is the most successful artist of the 21st Century. Taylor Swift who? Beyoncé who? That’s what people should care about. And the rest “Mind Your Business B” - Britney Spears (2010)

Britney Xposed - Iconography

I love your youtube channel QUEEN!!! 💐💐💐💐💐

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I just want to say that, as fans of Britney, we should show more compassion.

Her life has not been easy over the past 16 years and beyond.

She was literally trafficked—yes, trafficked—forced  labor work, and made to take medication by corrupt doctors (yes, many of them exist). Those medications have caused permanent damage.

In an interview with People magazine, just before the release of her book, she mentioned that the people around her didn’t know how to handle an adult Britney. They isolated her and forced her onto medication to make her submissive, keeping her in a childish state. She didn’t get the simple privilege of growing up and discovering who she truly is. It’s heartbreaking. 💔

She's just trying to find herself as a 40 year old woman. Some post might be cringe, but we all have posted cringe posts nothing wrong with them. It's just human. That's what she is a human like the rest of us

I'm not saying we shouldn't hold her accountable for anything, but we need to understand her story. It’s not like she’s out there drunk driving like others...

She’s still Britney Spears. Show her some love. I don’t understand why so many of her fans are so hateful. I’m not singling anyone out specifically—this is just something I’ve noticed on this forum.

She already gets enough hate, and to see it coming from her own supporters and fans is just sad.

Edited by SoapBox2000
  • Love 9
44 minutes ago, SoapBox2000 said:

I just want to say that, as fans of Britney, we should show more compassion.

Her life has not been easy over the past 16 years and beyond.

She was literally trafficked—yes, trafficked—forced into labor, and made to take medication by corrupt doctors (yes, many of them exist). Those medications have caused permanent damage.

In an interview with People magazine, just before the release of her book, she mentioned that the people around her didn’t know how to handle an adult Britney. They isolated her and forced her onto medication to make her submissive, keeping her in a childish state. She didn’t get the simple privilege of growing up and discovering who she truly is. It’s heartbreaking. 💔

She's just trying to find herself as a 40 year old woman. Some post might be cringe, but we all have posted cringe posts nothing wrong with them. It's just human. That's what she is a human like the rest of us

I'm not saying we shouldn't hold her accountable for anything, but we need to understand her story. It’s not like she’s out there drunk driving like others...

She’s still Britney Spears. Show her some love. I don’t understand why so many of her fans are so hateful. I’m not singling anyone out specifically—this is just something I’ve noticed on this forum.

She already gets enough hate, and to see it coming from her own supporters and fans is just sad.

That's it!

• Love 2

The solution is very simple: she should quit dr**s and be medicated for her bipolar disorder + go to therapy to deal with all her trauma + stay busy and work. Being at home , doing nothing and being surrounded by toxic people won't help her.

I've been a loyal fan since 98 but my patience is over. We all have issues so I refuse to see her as a victim anymore

2 hours ago, Britney Xposed said:

Anyone who criticizes Britney is a hater and I refer them to a song I personally wrote. People online refuse to allow her to just be her artistic self. She’s accomplished more than anyone’s faves nowadays ever will and is the most successful artist of the 21st Century. Taylor Swift who? Beyoncé who? That’s what people should care about. And the rest “Mind Your Business B” - Britney Spears (2010)

Britney Xposed - Iconography

It’s almost as tacky as you wow :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

Oh you thought you ate, you are tacky I barely know of you but you think you are so well known and belittle anyone that leaks real stuff over your edits. Anyway have a great day! 

1. You’re clearly friends with those people I don’t know who leak ai demos and fake edits and don’t tell people. 2. Thanks for listening you clearly know who I am. 3. I wrote a song for your friends to. I’ll add you to the list. Good luck getting that new brain👍

Britney Xposed - Admire Me

Edited by Britney Xposed
11 minutes ago, Britney Xposed said:

1. You’re clearly friends with those people I don’t know who leak ai demos and fake edits and don’t tell people. 2. Thanks for listening you clearly know who I am. 3. I wrote a song for your friends to. I’ll add you to the list. Good luck getting that new brain👍

Britney Xposed - Admire Me

I’m friends with no people, I’ve seen how you treat people then blame it on your mental health then go back to being a **** after. You’re not a nice person and it’s why no one cares for your trash content. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.