Is this Exhale’s Goodbye Zoey? (A letter for exhale and Jordan)

• Exhale+
20 hours ago, MissDebbie said:

EolfM6iUUAALffv.jpg

I'm like the crow like in the movie I'm always there hehehehehe it doesn't matter that many times I write without thinking because I think very quickly, memory problems maybe and I say ACTIVATE FOR A FEW $ the subscription always to support Britney

:)

Don't get emotional if I tell you that you are awesome :)

PEACE AND LOVE

@rik You were such a light in this forum, and I’m really going to miss you. I loved our interactions and listening to your songs. I think you made the right decision to step away. I’ve been feeling the same way, but my love for Britney always pulled me back. Now, as we’re in our late twenties and entering a new chapter in life, I think I’m ready to close the book on all things pop culture too…  or at least take a step back. It’s time for us to keep moving forward! Love you, friend! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Style. said:

@rik You were such a light in this forum, and I’m really going to miss you. I loved our interactions and listening to your songs. I think you made the right decision to step away. I’ve been feeling the same way, but my love for Britney always pulled me back. Now, as we’re in our late twenties and entering a new chapter in life, I think I’m ready to close the book on all things pop culture too…  or at least take a step back. It’s time for us to keep moving forward! Love you, friend! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I love you 🤍 there’s so many great times we have had together and I’m so lucky to have met you and the many others here who have been so kind. You’re right thoigh, as we embark on this part of our 20s and the rest of our lives, perhaps there’s more to explore. The world is huge and life is worth living it all. Britney will be forever for us. You can always keep up with me though, you know this style! This isn’t the end of US 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.