Real Talk: Britney's IG Video about the VMAs is HILARIOUSSSSS!!! I translate Britney Speak.

6 minutes ago, SoapBox2000 said:

Read this babe: 

I'm not saying we shouldn't hold her accountable for anything, but we need to understand her story. It’s not like she’s out there drunk driving like others... She’s still Britney Spears. Show her some love. I don’t understand why so many of her fans are so hateful. I’m not singling you out specifically—this is just something I’ve noticed on this forum. She already gets enough hate, and to see it coming from her own supporters and fans is just sad.

I can admit , when she posted all those ***** awhile back frequently I just had to unfollow cause it was too much for me to see but I never ever bashed her. 

PEOPLE.COM

Justin Timberlake pled guilty to driving while ability impaired in Sag Harbor, N.Y. Friday after reaching a plea deal in his DWI case. The musician will be required to make a public service announcement, pay a...

....Britney would have been in a straight jacket....

• Like 2
1 minute ago, theodoritasenorita said:
PEOPLE.COM

Justin Timberlake pled guilty to driving while ability impaired in Sag Harbor, N.Y. Friday after reaching a plea deal in his DWI case. The musician will be required to make a public service announcement, pay a...

....Britney would have been in a straight jacket....

Exactly! This is what I'm saying, I get frightened, when I think of that - if the roles were reversed BUT Britney would never be dumb enough to drunk drive in the first place haha. 

9 minutes ago, SoapBox2000 said:

Britney's story became so dark, she gets enough hate as it is. I just uplift and embrace all the good parts of her legacy, she will forever and always be an icon THE literal Princess of pop, that people can't take away from her, she has already proved herself for that role no matter what.

She's also SUPER ****ING FUNNY. I think she should have her own talk show. 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, SoapBox2000 said:

Yeah, the way some 'fans' talk about her on this site is shockingly disgusting. Seriously, what are they doing with their lives? I can think of several accounts that just trash her at every chance they get. My account is new, but I’ve been lurking around this site for a long time, checking in every once in a while

I feel like "theshaderoom" on ig has more respect and understands Britney more than the people on this site. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_13Mi5Mtuj/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link 

seriously if you have ANYTHING negative to say about Britney living her life hurting nobody you should be kicked off the site membership revoked. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

I think It was probably passive aggressive... she wanted to drag the fact some popstar talked about her.

She talked about the performance but didn't mention the oops part... Sabrina didn't talk about her on the red carpet at all.

I don't think she knows who Sabrina is or even watched the actual performance... she saw some clip they showed to her and someone told a pop singer mentioned her name (it was Chappel, Halsey and that addison girl), she didn't even watch the VMA,  according to her.

Exactly. That's why I think she was acting so fake. I have no clue why it was so necessary for her being so sarcastic but I've just come to accept she's a petty person. I don't think she was even trying to be funny. I might be jaded but i have my rose coloured glasses off. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Exactly. That's why I think she was acting so fake. I have no clue why it was so necessary for her being so sarcastic but I've just come to accept she's a petty person. I don't think she was even trying to be funny. I might be jaded but i have my rose coloured glasses off. 

OY. Petty...fake... maybe the glasses you have on are another colour...hmmm animation domination high-def lol GIF by gifnews

• Haha 2
On 9/12/2024 at 10:49 PM, MissDebbie said:

No one knows who that Lisa is other than those cult k pop fans.  No one of this k-pop artist will ever have a successful solo career be serious.:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Go to the light and find Jesus.

It's okay honey, she doesn't need you, she has millions who love her, the world is very big and the sun rises for her in many other places. Get out of your bubble.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.