Real Talk: Britney's IG Video about the VMAs is HILARIOUSSSSS!!! I translate Britney Speak.

1 hour ago, B In The Mix said:

Britney hates other women. Especially if they are successful and reference her in any way. Selena, Halsey, Blake, Sabrina. She didn’t shade Tate YET, but she will very soon.

And she loves men that destroyed her mentally in the past. Justin, Eminem, Perez, her brother. She only hates Kevin and her dad cuz if she didn’t…

That explains a lot her relashionship with her mom and JL. Not that they didn’t do anything, but Bryan also did and he’s her bestie now. I’m glad she doesn’t have a daughter.

As a woman, I can only speak from my experiences. So here it is: 

Some of the most BRUTAL behaviors directed towards me have been from other women. Rumors on end. Constant takedowns of how I look. Snarky remarks.

Finding female friends who are not competitive in an underhanded way is not easy. Unfortunately, the world doesn't exactly socialize young women from an early age to be cooperative with one another. 

This is NOT a response regarding Britney's behavior. I haven't walked in Britney's shoes, so I'm not going to make any assumptions.

This is my experience with women growing up from a teen onwards. That said, I can't imagine having to deal with that on the scale that Britney did. 

EDIT:  Today , it seems that young female artists have a much stronger sense of community, which hopefully has trickled down to young girls everywhere, but I doubt it. 

Also, RUDE. You're glad she doesn't have a daughter? Who made you judge and jury? 

Edited by theodoritasenorita
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, theodoritasenorita said:

Some of the most BRUTAL behaviors directed towards me have been from other women. Rumors on end. Constant takedowns of how I look. Snarky remarks.

Finding female friends who are not competitive in an underhanded way is not easy. Unfortunately, the world doesn't exactly socialize young women from an early age to be cooperative with one another. 

This is NOT a response regarding Britney's behavior. I haven't walked in Britney's shoes, so I'm not going to make any assumptions.

This is my experience with women growing up from a teen onwards. That said, I can't imagine having to deal with that on the scale that Britney did. 

EDIT:  Today , it seems that young female artists have a much stronger sense of community, which hopefully has trickled down to young girls everywhere, but I doubt it. 

Also, RUDE. You're glad she doesn't have a daughter? Who made you judge and jury? 

Well, she could e easily be cold as her mother, because she seems to be very angry towards women.

1 minute ago, theodoritasenorita said:

Cold as ice?? It's possible :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I’m not saying that as a hater. I always defend her in other aspects of her life. But this is a very strange behaviour to me.

She still holds a grudge to Xtina and Xtina has always nice things to say about her. While she loves Justin that still shades her. And that’s one example of many.

4 hours ago, theodoritasenorita said:

I totally relate to this and agree 1000%. People here can be so nasty, like mean girls who don’t even realize their own internalized misogyny. They're either insecure or just spread negativity wherever they go. Over the years, I’ve learned that there are a lot of people who feel good doing that. "Glad she don't have a daughter" WTF is wrong with you @B In The Mix 

So nasty, rude, immature to say the least.

• Love 1

I just want to say that, as fans of Britney, we should show more compassion.

Her life has not been easy over the past 16 years and beyond.

She was literally trafficked—yes, trafficked—forced into labor, and made to take medication by corrupt doctors (yes, many of them exist). Those medications have caused permanent damage.

In an interview with People magazine, just before the release of her book, she mentioned that the people around her didn’t know how to handle an adult Britney. They isolated her and forced her onto medication to make her submissive, keeping her in a childish state. She didn’t get the simple privilege of growing up and discovering who she truly is. It’s heartbreaking. 💔

She's just trying to find herself as a 40 year old woman. Some post might be cringe, but we all have posted cringe posts nothing wrong with them. It's just human. That's what she is a human like the rest of us

• Love 4
  • Like 1

lol 

She sounded so fake.

"I love her to death" more like ... I just googled her on Wikipedia because I have no clue who this Carpenter chick is. They've never met and I've never seen her stan her songs. If she was a stan, she wouldn't be calling her performance "weird".

But hey look me "I'm humble" cause I don't consider myself "famous" and I'm "old" cause I'm above all that in a valley high so cal accent :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

7 minutes ago, SoapBox2000 said:

So immature lack of respect, showing no kindness whatsoever to a person u are supposedly a fan of. A fan don't talk about that person the way you and many others are on this forum, very toxic (pun not intended) 

Every response to their passive-aggressive behavior is deserved.  she gives people something to talk about and she gets talked about. that's it. I don't want you to answer me. Because your aggressive attitude makes my neck hurt.

5 minutes ago, Yanal said:

Every response to their passive-aggressive behavior is deserved.  she gives people something to talk about and she gets talked about. that's it. I don't want you to answer me. Because your aggressive attitude makes my neck hurt.

Read this babe: 

6 minutes ago, SoapBox2000 said:

I just want to say that, as fans of Britney, we should show more compassion.

Her life has not been easy over the past 16 years and beyond.

She was literally trafficked—yes, trafficked—forced into labor, and made to take medication by corrupt doctors (yes, many of them exist). Those medications have caused permanent damage.

In an interview with People magazine, just before the release of her book, she mentioned that the people around her didn’t know how to handle an adult Britney. They isolated her and forced her onto medication to make her submissive, keeping her in a childish state. She didn’t get the simple privilege of growing up and discovering who she truly is. It’s heartbreaking. 💔

She's just trying to find herself as a 40 year old woman. Some post might be cringe, but we all have posted cringe posts nothing wrong with them. It's just human. That's what she is a human like the rest of us

I'm not saying we shouldn't hold her accountable for anything, but we need to understand her story. It’s not like she’s out there drunk driving like others... She’s still Britney Spears. Show her some love. I don’t understand why so many of her fans are so hateful. I’m not singling you out specifically—this is just something I’ve noticed on this forum. She already gets enough hate, and to see it coming from her own supporters and fans is just sad.

I can admit , when she posted all those ***** awhile back frequently I just had to unfollow cause it was too much for me to see but I never ever bashed her. 

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

lol 

She sounded so fake.

"I love her to death" more like ... I just googled her on Wikipedia because I have no clue who this Carpenter chick is. They've never met and I've never seen her stan her songs. If she was a stan, she wouldn't be calling her performance "weird".

But hey look me "I'm humble" cause I don't consider myself "famous" and I'm "old" cause I'm above all that in a valley high so cal accent :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I think It was probably passive aggressive... she wanted to drag the fact some popstar talked about her.

She talked about the performance but didn't mention the oops part... Sabrina didn't talk about her on the red carpet at all.

I don't think she knows who Sabrina is or even watched the actual performance... she saw some clip they showed to her and someone told a pop singer mentioned her name (it was Chappel, Halsey and that addison girl), she didn't even watch the VMA,  according to her.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.